Late last month, TheCoolist ran a feature on the Frank Lloyd Wright LEGO Collection, a pair of LEGO sets that have been released as part of the new LEGO Architecture series. Later, we spoke to the people at LEGO about this collection, and were thrilled to learn they wanted to give away a few of these sets to TheCoolist readers. Were you as excited about LEGO Architecture as we were? You can imagine how pumped we were at the prospect of sharing Frank Lloyd Wright LEGO Architecture with two of our very lucky readers… Want to try your luck? It’s quite simple, just three steps…
- Sign up for TheCoolist email newsletter (never spammy, only daily updates on TheCoolist stuff on the web!)
- Leave a comment on this post– tell us a story (choose a topic):
- What is your favorite Frank Lloyd Wright building that you have visited?
- If you could visit any Frank Lloyd Wright structure, which would it be?
- How has LEGO played a part in your creative development, from either childhood or adulthood?
- Tell us which Frank Lloyd Wright LEGO Architecture set you prefer most– the Guggenheim Museum or Falling Water
We’ll then select two winners, at random, on Saturday, June 13th. The winners will be announced on this page that weekend and they will be contacted for fulfillment. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. resident. Good luck, TheCoolist readers– and thanks to LEGO for sharing this opportunity with TheCoolist community on the web!