Camila Cabello is a Cuban-American singer, songwriter, and actress with an ESFP personality type. Camilia’s personality type is ESFP of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) because she embodies the cheerful and lively nature of the Performer archetype. The Cuban-American singer is playful, spontaneous, friendly, and optimistic due to her ESFP traits of Extroversion, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving. Camila’s playful ESFP personality type is balanced by her dependability and vivaciousness as an Enneagram 7w6 personality.View in gallery
ESFP Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao (better known as Camila Cabello) was born on March 3, 1997, in Cojimar, Havana, Cuba. Cabello’s mother is Sinuhe Estrabao, a Cuban, while her father is Alejandro Cabello, a Mexican native. The singer spent her developmental years split between Havana and Mexico City before immigrating to the U.S. at age six with her mother. Alejandro Cabello joined Camila and her mother eighteen mothers later and eventually started a construction business. Camila Cabello also has a younger sister named Sofia Cabello.
Camila’s professional career began on the American reality show, The X Factor, in 2012. Cabello was initially eliminated from the show but later returned to form Fifth Harmony, a girl group consisting of Cabello, Ally Brooke, Normani, Lauren Jauregui, and Dinah Jane. The five members remained a group until Cabello departed in 2016 due to internal conflicts. Camila garnered the most highly acclaimed albums for an American girl group as part of Fifth Harmony. The singer’s solo career also achieved mainstream success with the release of her first solo single, “Havan,” in 2018. Cabello has earned several accolades as a solo artist, including two Latin Grammy Awards and one Billboard Music Award.
The table below outlines Camila Cabello’s personality type, family, and famous quotes as an ESFP Enneagram 7w6.
|Camila Cabello Personality Type|
|Camila Cabello Myer-Briggs MBTI Personality||ESFP|
|Camila Cabello Enneagram Type||Enneagram Type 7w6|
|Camila Cabello Matching Personality Type||ESTP or ESFJ|
|Occupation||Singer, songwriter, actress|
Just jump into stuff because if you don’t do it now, you’re always going to find an excuse not to do it.
No matter what happens, be as kind as you can.
Be kind to people. Keep people’s secrets. Be the one who answers the phone when nobody else does. Make everyone feel important.
|Songs||“Havana,” “Bam Bam,” “First Man,” “Señorita,” “Psychofreak,” “Don’t Go Yet”|
|Birthdate||March 3, 1997|
|Birthplace||Cojimar, Havana, Cuba|
The following article will analyze Camila Cabello’s personality type, Enneagram, Zodiac sign, career, success, and behaviors in her work life, family life, and social life according to Enneagram and MBTI-based scientific research and studies.
How is Camila Cabello’s Myers-Briggs (MBTI) analysis?
Camila Cabello’s Myers-Briggs (MBTI) analysis shows that she has Extroversion, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving (ESFP) personality traits. Camila Cabello’s ESFP personality type manifests through the traits in four significant ways. The first way Camila’s ESFP personality is evident is through the Extroversion trait. Cabello exemplifies the Performer archetype by being an energetic and friendly extrovert. The singer delivers energized on-stage performances while also maintaining a sociable, easygoing disposition that draws in fans. The second way is through the Sensing attribute. ESFPs are Sensing-types who appreciate present-day goals and sensory experiences over abstract ideas and future objectives. Cabello expresses her Sensing trait by being bold and lively. The singer consequently prefers new endeavors that stimulate her senses and affect her present-day rather than long, outstanding projects or abstract goals. The third way Camila’s ESFP manifests is through the Feeling characteristic. Our analysis indicates that emotions drive Camila’s decision-making process because the singer has been caring, affectionate, and considerate towards her fans throughout her career. Cabello’s Feeling-based personality is also evident in her long-standing and intimate relationship with fellow singer, Shawn Mendes. The fourth and final way is through the Perceiving trait. The Perceiving trait affects Camila’s planning skills. Our analysis shows that Camila is a Perceiving type because she’s spontaneous and outgoing, sometimes posting random videos on TikTok and trying out new ideas on a whim.
Which subtype of ESFP is Camila Cabello?
Camila Cabello belongs to the ESFP-A+ or the Leader ESFP subtype. The dominant Extroverted Sensing and auxiliary Introverted Feeling cognitive functions define ESFP Leaders like Cabello. Extroverted Sensing causes ESFPs to focus on present-day concerns, while Introverted Feeling enables ESFPs like Cabello to have greater emotional intelligence and empathy. We deduce Cabello as the ESFP-A+ subtype because she is confident, sociable, optimistic, and easily connects with others. Cabello is also fun-loving and charismatic, developing strong relationships with her family and friends—all of which are characteristic of the ESFP-A+ subtype.
What are the personality traits of Camila Cabello?
Camila Cabello’s personality traits are cheerfulness, playfulness, liveliness, supportiveness, and boldness. The following list highlights how Camila’s characteristics define her ESFP personality type.
- Cheerfulness: Camila Cabello typifies the fun and cheerful ESFP personality because she is outgoing. Cabello also demonstrates an optimistic disposition in her interviews and TikTok videos, enabling others around her to be comfortable and engaged.
- Playfulness: Camila Cabello is playful due to her outgoing ESFP personality type. ESFPs like Cabello tend to have a contagious sense of humor. Camila’s random tweets, spontaneous social media posts, and goofy interviews exemplify her ESFP playfulness.
- Liveliness: Camila Cabello channels the liveliness of the archetypal ESFP in two major ways. First, Camila’s stage performances are energetic and explosive due to how she engages the crowd. Secondly, Camila exudes classic ESFP extroversion in being an inspiration to her fans. The singer is outspoken about her beliefs, uses her platform to spread awareness for topics like mental health, and spreads positivity through her social platforms.
- Friendliness: ESFP people like Camila Cabello are generally friendly and likable. Camila forms friendships wherever she goes which makes people feel at ease. The singer’s charisma further exemplifies the friendliness trait by enabling her to draw in millions of fans and have lighthearted conversations with others on social media.
- Boldness: Another ESFP trait that defines Camila Cabello is her boldness. ESFPs like Cabello demonstrate great determination due to their Extroversion and Sensing attributes. Cabello proves her boldness by auditioning on The X Factor, forming the girl group Fifth Harmony, and breaking out on her own as a solo musician.
How is Camila Cabello’s personality type in family life?
Camila Cabello’s personality type in her family life is cheerful, affectionate, and appreciative. The singer often shares footage of her spending time with her family. The videos of Cabello’s family are indicative of her ESFP personality because she is playful and outgoing, sharing numerous cheeky pictures alongside her parents or loved ones with fans online. Camila also highlights the serious side of the ESFP Enneagram Type 7w6 personality in how she values her family life. For example, Cabello frequently expresses her appreciation for her parents, going as far as dedicating her song “First Man” to her father, Alejandro Cabello. ESFPs put people and relationships at the forefront of their priorities due to the Feeling attribute. Camilla is also proud of her Latin heritage and uses her family background to influence her music. For example, Cabello’s 2022 album Familia was inspired by her roots, stressing the importance of family and food.
How is Camila Cabello’s personality in work life?
Camila Cabello’s personality in her work life is bold and lively due to the Performer archetype. Three examples demonstrate Camila’s bold ESFP showmanship in her work life. The first example that captures Camila Cabello’s innate creativity and stagecraft was her theatrical 2019 Grammys performance, kicking off the festivities with flash and style. Another example of Camila’s ESFP showmanship was her emotional 2020 Grammy performance that left many of the audience teary-eyed. The third example of Cabello’s professional boldness is her determination in forging her solo career. The singer was determined to pursue a solo career and find success despite the backlash after leaving her former girl group, Fifth Harmony.
How is Camila Cabello’s personality in social life?
Camila Cabello’s personality in her social life is bubbly and supportive. Camila expresses her true self when she’s around her friends, demonstrating a talkative, goofy, and spontaneous persona that connects with fans. Cabello’s playful personality type also lends to her dependability. The singer exhibits the combined cheerfulness and steadiness of the ESFP Enneagram Type 7w6 by always supporting and expressing her appreciation for her loved ones.
Is Camila Cabello an ESFP?
Yes, Camila Cabello is an ESFP personality. We infer Camila’s personality type as an ESFP by analyzing her observable character traits and the persona she exhibits in her family, work, and social life. For example, ESFPs have a charismatic nature that draws people into their circle. Camila exudes similar ESFP charm and warmth through her lively, cheerful, and spontaneous public persona. The singer highlights typical ESFP traits like sociability and free-spiritedness in her undeterred affection for others—which is evidenced by Camila Cabello’s close bond with her parents and friends.
What is the best matching personality type for Camila Cabello?
The best matching personality types for Camila Cabello are the ESFJ and ESTP personality types. Camila is an ESFP, which shares dominant traits with ESFJs and ESTPs. The list below highlights why either personality is a great match for ESFPs like Camila Cabello.
- ESFJ: The ESFJ is a great matching personality type for ESFP due to their shared Sensing and Feeling traits. Both types focus on the present and enjoy spending quality time with others. ESFJs also provide stability in the sometimes impulsive and spontaneous ESFP through their Judging trait, which helps to bring balance in ESFPs like Camila Cabello.
- ESTP: ESTPs and ESFPs are great matching types for the following four reasons. First, both types have the dominant function of Extroverted Sensing and value exciting sensory experiences. Second, both types share Perceiving-dominant personalities, allowing them to bond over their spontaneous nature. Third, ESTPs and ESFPs like Camila Cabello are people-oriented individuals who enjoy being social—enabling the types to empathize with one another. Fourth, the ESTP’s logic-dominated Thinking trait will balance out the empathetic nature of the ESFP, enabling more stability in the relationship for an ESFP like Camila Cabello.
Which Enneagram type is Camila Cabello?
Camila Cabello is an Enneagram Type 7. Enneagram Type 7s are dubbed Enthusiasts due to their innate playfulness, spontaneity, optimism, and high spirit. Enneagram Type 7 people face life with cheerful determination, curiosity, and vivaciousness. We deduce that Camila Cabello’s personality type aligns with Enneagram Type 7 because she has an optimistic disposition, appears playful and upbeat, and exhibits great determination by leaving Fifth Harmony to pursue a solo career. Camila Cabello’s Enneagram Type 7 personality is also defined by her wing types and stress and growth lines according to the Enneagram figure. Enneagram Type 7 has two wings that represent shared, non-dominant personality qualities. Enneagram Type 7’s wings are Enneagram 8 (the Challenger) and Enneagram 6 (the Loyalist). Camilla Cabello demonstrates an Enneagram Type 6 wing because she is appreciative, steadfast, and dependable in her family and social life. Meanwhile, Camila’s Type 7 stress line connects to Enneagram 1, which means she exhibits perfectionism while under stress. Camila’s Type 7 growth line conversely connects to Enneagram 5. The singer consequently demonstrates a rational, logical mindset during periods of growth.
What is the Enneagram type level of Camila Cabello?
Camila Cabello’s Enneagram type level is a healthy Level 2. Enneagram type levels refer to Levels of Development that categorize healthy, average, and unhealthy behaviors among the Enneagram types. Each level uses three levels to define behaviors. Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 are amongst the healthiest. Camila’s observable traits indicate she’s usually within a healthy Enneagram type level. We infer Level 2 for Camila Cabello because she is optimistic, playful, and values new experiences. Enneagram 7s at level 2 are also highly extroverted. Camila Cabello is similarly cheerful and lively, demonstrating outgoingness in her social and work life. Camila is also confident and appreciative but still excited about what life could bring.
What are the wings for the Enneagram type of Camila Cabello?
The wings for Camila Cabello’s Enneagram Type 7 may either be Enneagram 6 (Enneagram 7w6) or Enneagram 8 (Enneagram 7w8). Enneagram 7w8 people are enthusiastic but often forthright and domineering due to their Enneagram 8 traits. Enneagram 7w6 people are conversely more loyal and dependable due to non-dominant Enneagram 6 qualities. We infer Camila Cabello’s wing type is Enneagram 6 for three reasons. First, the singer values her loved ones and frequently expresses her appreciation for them as is characteristic of Type 7w6s. Second, Camila’s Enneagram 6 wing type is evident in her dependable persona, going above and beyond to deliver a good show to her fans. And third, the singer’s bubbly public persona lacks the domineering, more serious nature of the Enneagram 8 wing.
How does Camila Cabello’s personality affect her career?
Camila Cabello’s ESFP personality positively affects her career in four ways. First, Camila channels her ESFP creativity and showmanship aura to make an instant and lasting impression in the music world and among her fans. The singer was initially too shy to audition on The X Factor but pushed through because of her innate creativity. Second, Cabello’s liveliness and boldness as an ESFP drove her to pursue a musical career. The singer got her start by being drafted into the girl group Fifth Harmony and then later reinvented herself as a solo artist. Third, Cabello’s Sensing-dominant personality as an ESFP means she always wants to experiment with her music and try new things, garnering her success. The singer debuted with the album, Camila, featuring smash hit singles like “Never Be the Same” and the best-selling single of 2018, “Havana.” Camila Cabello’s second album, Romance, peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100 while her third album, Familia, garnered success through the chart-topping singles, “Bam Bam”, “Don’t Go Yet”, and “Psychofreak.” Fourth, Cabello’s innate cheerfulness as an ESFP personality helps her manage adversity in her career. Camila Cabello received criticism after her awkward split from her group and going solo. The singer’s ESFP upbeat attitude allowed her to handle the controversy and succeed independently. Going solo further allowed Camila to take an active role in the creative process, hence her smash hits that are reflections of her ESFP cheerfulness, passion, and positivity.
How do Camila Cabello’s songs reflect her character?
Camila Cabello’s songs reflect her character through their infectious rhythm and lyricism. The singer’s songs also touch on themes like playfulness and living in the moment, all of which are indicative of the ESFP personality. One of the songs that highlight Camila’s character best is also one of her most successful singles ever, “Havana.” The powerful track’s melody mirrors Camila’s ESFP extroverted personality through its magnetism and playfulness. The accompanying music video took inspiration from typical Latin soap operas, further reflecting Camila’s ESFP cheerfulness and humor. Another song reflecting Camila’s character is her single, “Bam Bam.” The breakup song highlights the ESFP’s cheekiness and live-in-the-moment attitude as she recites the lyrics, “Así es la vida, sí / Yeah, that’s just life, baby.”
How do quotes of Camila Cabello reflect her character?
Below are five Camila Cabello quotes that best reflect her character as an ESFP personality type.
- The first quote below highlights Camila Cabello’s spontaneity and live-in-the-present attitude indicative of the ESFP personality type.
“Just jump into stuff because if you don’t do it now, you’re always going to find an excuse not to do it.”
- ESFPs see life as a glass half full, looking for the silver lining even in the most challenging time. Camila Cabello applies the same optimism in her outlook which she exudes in the second quote.
“Feeling sad is a part of life. Grief is a part of life. Heartbreak is a part of life just as much as falling in love is a part of life. And it doesn’t necessarily mean that those emotions are bad. They are just as necessary as the happy ones.”
- Camila Cabello has a deep passion for helping others and spreading kindness, characteristics that are indicative of the ESFP type. The singer highlights her innate affection for others in the two quotes below.
“No matter what happens, be as kind as you can.”
“Be kind to people. Keep people’s secrets. Be the one who answers the phone when nobody else does. Make everyone feel important.”
- Performer personality types are highly attuned to their five senses—sight, taste, smell, hearing, and touch. ESFPs like to perceive everything around them through their senses, which Camila Cabello cheekily highlights in the fifth quote.
“The only thing worth spending a lot of money on is a perfume that makes you feel like the queen of the Earth. Your scent is your signature.”
What is the harmony between Camila Cabello’s Zodiac sign and her personality type?
Camila Cabello’s zodiac sign of Pisces and ESFP personality type are in excellent harmony. Zodiac signs are not a scientific approach for analyzing someone’s character, but Camila’s zodiac sign nonetheless matches her ESFP personality type in three ways. First, people who belong to the fish zodiac sign demonstrate a propensity for artistry. Camila’s ESFP personality type aligns heavily with creative roles, having built a highly successful musical career. Second, both Pisces signs and ESFPs are compassionate, empathetic people who are governed by their emotions. Camila Cabello expresses both traits because she follows emotions when making decisions and exhibits great empathy for her loved ones. Third, Pisces signs are optimists at heart. Camila’s ESFP personality type aligns with Pisces’s optimism because she always looks on the bright side and encourages fans to do the same through her mental health advocacy.
Who are other ESFP singers besides Camila Cabello?
Five other ESFP singers besides Camila Cabello include Mick Jagger, Elvis Presley, Oli London, Al Jolson, and Adam Levine. The list below highlights how these singers demonstrate the ESFP personality type.
- Mick Jagger: The charismatic Mick Jagger is an ESFP singer because he typifies many traits of the Performer archetype. Jagger is enthusiastic, lively, and outgoing as evidenced by his magnetic stage presence and long-standing career
- Elvis Presley: Elvis Presley was an American singer with strong ESFP traits. Elvis displayed the vigor, magnetism, and showmanship quintessential to the ESFP personality type through his impressive musical legacy.
- Oli London: The British online personality and singer, Oli London, is an ESFP mainly known for his showmanship. Oli London also exemplifies the ESFP type through his overindulgent nature, which is a common weakness of a Sensing-oriented MBTI personality type.
- Al Jolson: The Lithuanian-American singer exemplified the ESFP personality. Jolson demonstrated great ESFP showmanship and an innate desire to entertain people, similar to ESFP Camilla Cabello.
- Adam Levine: Adam Levine is an American ESFP singer who demonstrates spontaneity, charm, magnetism, and showmanship. Levine is also the leader of the highly successful pop-rock band Maroon 5, which exemplifies his ESFP outgoingness and desire to perform.
Who are similar characters to Camila Cabello?
Five similar characters to Camila Cabello are Elizabeth Taylor, Pablo Picasso, Rhaenyra Targaryen, Marie Antoinette, and Buzz Lightyear. The following list highlights the individual’s similarities to Camila Cabello’s ESFP personality type.
- Elizabeth Taylor: One character similar to Camila Cabello is the British-American actress Elizabeth Taylor. Taylor displayed strong ESFP traits of undeniable charisma and magnetism that captured millions of fans and built an impressive legacy.
- Pablo Picasso: Spanish painter Pablo Picasso is a similar character to Camila Cabello because of his ESFP personality type. The painter particularly demonstrated ESFP boldness, going as far as to call himself “God” regarding his successful career.
- Rhaenyra Targaryen: Rhaenyra Targaryen from A Song of Ice and Fire is similar to Camila Cabello because of her boldness. Rhaenyra pursues what she wants despite objections from other characters and launches a civil war to uphold her beliefs.
- Marie Antoinette: Another similar character to Camila Cabello is the last queen of France, Marie Antoinette. The French queen demonstrated several ESFP traits. For example, Marie Antoinette exuded the indulgent, fun-loving personality of an ESFP. The queen also exemplified the ESFP’s gentleness and empathy by adopting several less-fortunate children.
- Buzz Lightyear: Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story is similar to Camila Cabello because of his sheer magnetism and bold presence. Buzz knows how to work a room and remains a beloved character due to his extroverted, friendly personality.