Life path number 4 is a numerological symbol of practicality, responsibility, and diligence. Life path number 4 stems from reducing each digit of a birthday to the single digit 4. People with a life path 4 appreciate organization, value stability, and take a systematic approach to life.
People with life path number 4 are called Builders or Teachers and they work hard to build a stable environment around them. Life path 4s possess the positive trait of diligence. However, 4s risk overworking because they’re too stubborn to say no to more work. Female life path 4s are practical and reliable and male life path 4s are pragmatic problem solvers.
Life path number 4’s reliability promotes a healthy environment for love, relationships, and marriage compatibility. Life path 4s in love are loyal partners who strive to attend to their partners’ every need. Number 4 life paths value dependability in relationships. 4s take their companionship seriously and strive to have a stable relationship. 4s in marriage believe in commitment and work hard to keep their love alive. The most compatible number combinations for life path 4 are 2, 4, 8, and 22. However, the least compatible number combinations for number 4 are 5, 7, 9, and 11.
Life path 4s excel in careers that focus on practical skills, such as project manager, or civil engineer. 4’s dependable nature in the workplace promotes positive monetary gains and career growth. The number 4 life path’s luck varies depending on culture and the day of the week. For example, Chinese culture believes the number 4 is bad luck. The life path 4 lucky color is blue, which complements 4’s preference for stability and peace.
Famous people who are life path 4s are hardworking, practical, structured. Two examples of famous life path 4 people are Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates. Oprah is a famous life path 4 TV personality that’s confident and hardworking. Bill Gates is an example of a famous life path 4 person with an industrious career in tech and philanthropy.
The life path number 4 is a moderately rare life path number because there are fewer birthdays that result in the single digit 4. Below, we examine life path number 4 and discover its meaning, characteristics, and compatibility with other life path numbers.
What is life path number 4?
Life path number 4 is a core number in numerology that represents a practical, down-to-earth, and strong sense of responsibility. Number 4 life paths value stability and prefer to approach life in an orderly manner. A life path 4 person focuses on jobs that require attention to detail, organization, and practical skills. Additionally, 4 is the emotional support system and the backbone of their relationships. This life path number never dismisses their partner’s needs in favor of their goals. 4s are dependable, reliable and consistent friends and partners who devote their time to the ones they love.
What is the meaning of life path 4?
There are five meanings of life path 4. Firstly, life path 4 means you should take on a practical and methodical approach to life. People with a life path number 4 are renowned for their practical mindset and logical thinking. 4s have a systematic approach to life and prefer to have a solid foundation for everything they do. Secondly, life path 4 signifies hardworking and reliable individuals. Life path number 4 individuals are diligent and dedicated. 4s are willing to put in the necessary effort and work hard to achieve their goals, and reliability and dependability are important values for them. Thirdly, 4 life paths symbolize organization and attention to detail. Life path number 4 individuals are organized and detail-oriented. 4s prefer structure and order and are often meticulous in their work and personal life. Fourthly, life path 4 means stability and security. People with a 4 life path strive to create a secure and stable environment for themselves and their loved ones. Life path 4 is cautious and prefers to have a well-thought-out plan before taking risks. Finally, life path 4 means establishing a foundation for personal growth and spiritual expansion. The spiritual meaning of life path 4 is to cultivate a steady framework that supports your spiritual journey. Life path 4s should focus on incorporating spiritual principles into their everyday lives to strengthen their connection with the Divine.
What does life path number 4 mean in numerology?
Life path number 4 in numerology means practicality, order, dependability, and focus. Numerologists characterize life path number 4s for their practical mindset and methodical approach to life. The number 4 prefer structure, organization, and a systematic way of doing things. 4s thrive working in a logical and well-ordered environment. Furthermore, those with a life path number 4 are recognized for their strong work ethic and reliability. 4s are willing to put in the necessary effort and persistently work toward their goals. Life path 4 understands the value of dedication and excels in tasks that require discipline and responsibility.
How do I know if I’m life path number 4?
You know you’re life path number 4 if your birthdate reduces to 4. You determine your life path number by using a life path number calculator or by manually reducing each digit of your birthdate. Below is the procedure for calculating your life path number 4.
- Write down your date of birth: Start calculating your life path number by writing down your date of birth. For example, a March 15, 1993 birthday is written as 15/03/1993.
- Find the sum of each digit: Add each digit of your birthday together. For example, 1+5+0+3+1+9+9+3 = 31.
- Reduce to a single digit: Take the sum of your birthdate and reduce the number until you’re left with a single digit. For example, 3+1 = 4.
The sum of a March 15, 1993 birthday is life path number 4. However, it’s important to recognize if the sum is a master number 11, 22, or 33. For example, master life number 22 reduces to the number 4, which gives 22/4 people traits of both the master 22 and 4.
What does life path number 22/4 mean?
Life path 22/4 means you are a visionary who mobilizes your vision in a methodical approach. The master number 22 is the Master Builder and people with a life path number of 22 are believed to possess the exceptional potential and the ability to manifest their dreams into reality. Additionally, the number 4 represents stability, practicality, and a strong work ethic. 4s are grounded individuals who excel in tasks that require discipline, organization, and attention to detail. Life path 22/4 means you seek purpose in your actions and way of life.
What does life path number 13/4 mean?
Life path number 13/4 means you have excellent leadership abilities, creativity and communication skills. Life path 4 as the denominator means you have a strong desire to establish stable structures and foundations in various aspects of life, be it personal relationships, career, or even community endeavors. 13/4 people are driven to pursue creative projects that allow you to express yourself and engage with others.
What does life path number 31/4 mean?
Life path number 31/4 means you are creative, hard-working, and practical. The number 31 adds a layer of meaning as it combines the influence of 3 and 1. The number 3 represents creativity, self-expression, and communication. Meanwhile, number 1 signifies leadership, independence, and individuality. The life path number 31/4 suggests you possess unique talents and leadership abilities to channel into your goals.
What does life path number 40/4 mean?
Life path 40/4 means you are a resilient and reliable individual who creates stability and structure in various aspects of life. Life path 40/4s excel in areas that require meticulous planning, attention to detail, and a practical approach with the influence of the number 4. Furthermore, 40/4s work hard and persevere through challenges. Consequently, leasing to long-lasting success and the establishment of a solid foundation for yourself and others.
What are the main life path number 4 personality traits?
Life path 4 has three main personality traits that describe its intrinsic nature. First, life path 4 are extremely organized. Fours thrive within a definite structure, and seek to bring order to chaos. Second, life path 4s are renowned for being dependable and trustworthy. They have a great deal of restraint, and are unlikely to be sidetracked or fall victim to impulse. However, life path 4 may become overly rigid in their mindset and stubbornly refuse to entertain new ideas. Finally, life path number 4 is extremely diligent, taking pride in a job done thoroughly. That said, fours have a tendency to become preoccupied with a given outcome, and may overwork themselves in its pursuit.
What are the positive traits of life path 4?
Below are the four positive traits of life path 4.
- Organization: Life path 4 people excel in planning, strategizing, and practically organizing ideas. Builders have a logical approach to problem-solving and prefer tangible results. For example, 4s predict how a situation evolves in specific ways and formulate a plan that abates the consequences.
- Diligence: Individuals with life path 4 have a strong work ethic. Life path 4 people are committed to their goals and are willing to put in the necessary effort and perseverance to achieve them. For example, 4 sees the result and keeps their nose to the grindstone until they achieve their goal.
- Dependability: Life path 4 individuals are highly dependable. 4 life paths take their responsibilities seriously and others often rely on their consistency and trustworthiness. Life path 4 people are dependable and there for those they care for in their darkest hours.
- Stability: People with life path 4 are stable and grounded in their approach to life. Life path 4s value security in their personal and professional lives. Life 4’s defend their peace and harmony at all costs. 4s need an environment that has no noisy neighbors or out-of-budget rent.
What are the negative traits of life path 4?
Below are the four negative traits of life path 4.
- Rigidity: Life path 4 individuals have a strong desire for order and structure. However, their structured nature makes them rigid in their thinking and resistant to change. Life path 4s struggle to adapt to new situations or ideas that deviate from their established routines. For example, life path 4 people risk developing a selfish attitude toward others’ way of thinking.
- Stubbornness: Life path 4 individuals are stubborn and resistant to compromise due to their preference for stability and predictability. 4s find it difficult to see alternative perspectives or consider different approaches. For example, life path 4s have a stubbornness that hinders their ability to connect with others if they expect things to always go according to their expectations.
- Overwork: Life path 4s showcase negative workaholic tendencies. 4s have a strong work ethic and show dedication to their responsibilities. However, a 4 life path focuses to such a degree on their work and achieving their goals that they neglect other aspects of life. Life path 4s let their personal relationships, self-care, and leisure activities fall by the wayside if they overextend themselves at work.
- Pessimism: Life path 4 individuals have a realistic outlook on life and struggle with pessimistic tendencies. 4s are prone to overanalyzing situations and focusing on potential problems or obstacles, which inhibits their ability to embrace new opportunities and experiences. For example, 4 life paths intellectualize their emotions to prevent disappointment or getting hurt, particularly in relationships.
What are the main characteristics of life path number 4?
Below are the five main characteristics that describe life path number 4’s tendencies and behaviors.
- Practical: People with a life path number of 4 are known for their practicality, reliability, and systematic approach to life. Life path 4 people prefer to work in a structured and organized manner, paying attention to details and ensuring things are done correctly.
- Vigilant: Life path number 4 people put in the effort and work hard to achieve their goals. 4 life paths are persistent and determined, often possessing a strong work ethic and a commitment to completing tasks and projects.
- Trustworthy: Life path number 4 is trustworthy and dependable. 4s take their responsibilities seriously, and people rely upon them to fulfil their commitments and obligations.
- Secure: People with a life path number 4 seek stability and security in their lives. Number 4 life path people are inclined towards practical solutions and prefer to build solid foundations in their relationships, career, or personal endeavors.
- Disciplined: People with a life path number 4 have a disciplined approach to life. 4s understand the importance of setting goals, creating routines, and sticking to them. Life path 4s respect order and structure, which benefits their productivity and success.
What are life path 4 female characteristics?
There are three prominent life path 4 female characteristics. Firstly, the life path 4 females are hard-working. Female life path 4s are down-to-earth, practical, and grounded in their work ethic. Secondly, women with life path 4 have a strong sense of reality and focus on tangible outcomes and practical solutions. Thirdly, life path 4 females are dependable. Life path 4 women are trustworthy and fulfil their commitments with dedication and consistency, making them reliable friends, partners, and colleagues.
What are life path 4 male characteristics?
Life path 4 male characteristics are defined in three ways. Firstly, life path 4 males are pragmatic. Life path 4 males are practical and down-to-earth nature. Men with life path 4 have a strong sense of responsibility, focusing on building a secure foundation for themselves and their loved ones. Secondly, males with life path 4 are persistent. Life path 4 men are unwavering with their dedication, and they ensure they make ends meet. Life path 4 men are not afraid of hard work and are often dedicated to long-term projects. Thirdly, life path 4 men are reliable. Male life path 4s value loyalty and they hold themselves to this moral. Others often rely on the life path 4 male for support and stability.
How is life path number 4 in love?
Life path number 4 in love is serious about attachment, loyalty, and commitment. Life path 4s value stability, reliability, and long-term security in their romantic partnerships. 4’s love life is defined in three ways. Firstly, life path 4s are fiercely devoted. Life path 4 individuals are deeply loyal and committed to their partners. 4s value trust and reliability in a relationship and are undeniably dependable and faithful. Secondly, 4 life paths don’t fantasize about their ideal relationship. Life path 4 individuals approach love with a practical mindset. 4s set realistic expectations and focus on building a solid future rather than being swept away by romantic fantasies. Thirdly, life path 4s struggle to express their emotions. Life path 4 individuals are capable of deep emotions, but they struggle to express them openly. 4s find it challenging to be vulnerable or show affection freely. Number 4 partners need to understand their reserved nature and provide a supportive and understanding environment for emotional expression.
What is life path number 4 like in relationships?
Life path number 4 in relationships values thoughtfulness, dedication, and a focus on stability. Number 4 life paths are loyal, dependable, and committed partners. Below are four characteristics of the life path 4 individuals in relationships.
- Stability: Number 4 individuals prioritize stability and security in their relationships. 4s seek partners who are reliable, responsible, and share their desire for a solid foundation. Life path 4s are cautious about entering into new relationships as they want to ensure long-term compatibility and a sense of security.
- Loyalty: People with life path number 4 value loyalty and dependability in their relationships. 4s are faithful partners who strive to be there for their loved ones through thick and thin. Trust is crucial to life path 4s, and they expect the same level of commitment from their partners.
- Practicality: Life path 4s are level-headed in their relationships. 4 life paths appreciate structure, routine, and planning, and thrive if there is a clear framework to follow. Additionally, 4s create a stable and orderly environment for themselves and their partners.
- Hardworking: Life path number 4 individuals have a strong work ethic and responsible nature. 4s prioritize their commitments and often dedicate considerable time and effort to their careers and other responsibilities. The sense of responsibility that life path 4s feel extends to their relationships as well, as they actively work on nurturing and maintaining them.
How is life path number 4 in marriage?
Life path number 4 in marriage is loyal and makes a commitment that lasts for the long haul. The 4 life path number values stability, loyalty, and a strong foundation, making 4s well-suited for long-term partnerships. Furthermore, commitment is a core value for individuals with life path number 4. 4s are faithful and expect the same from their partners. Moreover, trust is crucial to life path 4s, and they invest time and effort in building and maintaining it within their marriage.
What is life path number 4’s compatibility with other numbers
The following 12 examples describe life path 4’s compatibility with other numbers.
- Life path number 4 and 1 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 1 are compatible based on their shared individualistic and ambitious natures. However, 4 and 1 have a strong need for independence and leadership that leads to power struggles, which require effective communication, and compromise to sustain a harmonious relationship.
- Life path number 4 and 2 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 2 are highly compatible. Life path 4’s stability complements 2’s sensitivity and nurturing qualities, which fosters a balanced and supportive partnership.
- Life path number 4 and 3 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 3 work together effectively to initiate executes plans. However, life path 4 and 3 have communication differences that need to be managed for a successful relationship.
- Life path number 4 and 4 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 4 are highly compatible due to their shared values, work ethic, and commitment to stability. The commonalities between 4 and 4 form a solid foundation for their relationship.
- Life path number 4 and 5 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 5 are less compatible due to their differing temperaments and needs. Life path 4 and 5 are better off as friends where 5’s spontaneity complements 4’s stability.
- Life path number 4 and 6 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 6 are compatible in their family-oriented values, but potential conflicts arise from their differing approaches to structure and nurturing.
- Life path number 4 and 7 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 7 have compatibility challenges because of their contrasting needs for practicality and solitude, which leads to friction.
- Life path number 4 and 8 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 8 are highly compatible. Life path 4 and 8 are driven by ambition and determination, forming a dynamic and goal-oriented partnership.
- Life path number 4 and 9 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 9 face challenges in compatibility due to their differing outlooks and potential misunderstandings, which lead to occasional conflicts.
- Life path number 4 and 11 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 11 are incompatible. Life path 11 inspires 4, but their shared aspirations are minimal due to their different centers of focus.
- Life path number 4 and 22 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 22 are the most compatible, forming a powerful and synergistic partnership that combines 22’s visionary thinking with 4’s organizational skills.
- Life path number 4 and 33 compatibility: Life path number 4 and 33 possess considerable compatibility, forming a partnership driven by a higher purpose and ability to make a positive impact.
Life path number 4 is compatible with other life path numbers that offer them stability, structure, and security in their relationships. Compatibility presents in many forms that range from communicative compatibility, emotional compatibility, and intellectual compatibility. Compatibility factors interplay when it comes to building a long-term relationship. Life path 4 needs a partner who can clearly articulate their needs and emotions and above all, remain consistent and reliable.
Below, we examine the compatibility of life path 4 with each of the 12 life path numbers.
Life path numbers 4 and 1 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 1 are compatible due to their work ethic. 4 and 1 are determined and ambitious in their fields, making them excellent business partners. However, the business mindset of 4 and 1 life paths complicates romance. Life path numbers 4 and 1 must establish clear boundaries between work and romance and stick to them for the relationship to work.
Life path numbers 4 and 2 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 2 are highly compatible. Number 4’s practicality and diligence offer stability and security to the more sensitive number 2. Furthermore, life path number 2’s emotional intelligence and nurturing qualities support number 4 in their pursuits.
Life path numbers 4 and 3 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 3 are moderately compatible. The life path numbers 4 and 3 work effectively together, with 3 instigating the plan and 4 executing it. However, 3 and 4 have run-ins because of communication. Life path 3 is naturally outgoing and expressive, while life path 4 is more reserved and cautious. Both 3 and 4 partners need to find a balance in their communication styles and ensure that their needs for self-expression and stability are met.
Life path numbers 4 and 4 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 4 are highly compatible. Both 4 life path numbers share the same values on top of the sharing the same number. Life path 4 individuals value stability, security, and consistency in their lives. 4s are hardworking, diligent, and dependable which helps establish a solid foundation for their relationship.
Life path numbers 4 and 5 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 5 are not tremendously compatible. 4s are reserved, measured and level-headed while 5s are dynamic, spontaneous and sometimes unpredictable. Life path 5’s nature is disruptive to the peace that life path 4s needs. Both 4 and 5 life path numbers are better off being friends. Life path 4 individuals benefit from the spontaneity and excitement that life path 5 individuals deliver. Meanwhile, the 5s learn how to be more stable and grounded from life path 4.
Life path numbers 4 and 6 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 6 are compatible in terms of family values. Both 4 and 6 life path numbers are family-oriented and value their home life. 4 and 6 appreciate creating a warm and supportive environment for their loved ones. However, the living situations of 4 and 6 are contentious. Life path 4 individuals are structured and rigid in their approach, while life path 6 individuals are more nurturing and flexible. The difference between 4 and 6 leads to conflicts or power struggles if not addressed.
Life path numbers 4 and 7 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 7 are not compatible. Life path 7 individuals have a strong need for solitude and introspection. 7s require more personal space and time for their thoughts and exploration. Conversely, life path 4 individuals are more practical and action-oriented. 4 and 7 reach different speeds in life and their different boundaries create friction in their relationship.
Life path numbers 4 and 8 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 8 are very compatible. Both 4 and 8 are typically ambitious and determined, using their strong work ethic to attain success in their endeavors. The similar drive between 4 and 8 creates a powerful synergy in achieving their goals. Ultimately, life paths 4 and 8 are the trailblazers in their relationship.
Life path numbers 4 and 9 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 9 are not compatible. Life path 4 individuals are practical and grounded, while life path 9 individuals are more idealistic and visionary. 4 and 9 have different outlooks that create conflicts or misunderstandings which increases the likelihood of little tiffs.
Life path numbers 4 and 11 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 11 are largely incompatible. Number 11 ordinarily inspires number 4 to think beyond the practical and pursue their dreams and aspirations. Moreover, 4 and 11 life path numbers are driven by a strong sense of purpose. However, number 4 seeks stability and tangible achievements. The number 11 conversely strives for personal and spiritual growth. 4 and 11 work together towards fulfilling their individual goals but shared aspirations are few and far between.
Life path numbers 4 and 22 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 22 are the most compatible. 4 is the foundational energy of 22 while 22 amplifies the energy of 4. The numbers 4 and 22 work together to form a powerful team. The 22’s ability to think big and manifest ideas is supported by the 4’s organizational skills and attention to detail. Both 4 and 22 bring their unique strengths together to create tangible and impactful results. The relationship between life paths 4 and 22 is a potent force.
Life path numbers 4 and 33 compatibility
Life path numbers 4 and 33 are considerably compatible. Life path 4 and 33 creates a powerful partnership that finds inspiration from making a positive impact on others and the world. 33’s ability to inspire and uplift, combined with the 4’s practical skills and attention to detail results in tangible and meaningful outcomes. 4 and 33 change the world around them according to their vision and shared higher purpose.
What are the best careers for life path number 4?
Life path number 4 individuals possess a strong work ethic, practicality, and a sense of responsibility. Below are three career paths that are well-suited for individuals with life path number 4.
- Project manager: Life path number 4 work well as project managers. Life path 4 individuals have excellent organizational skills and thrive in roles that require managing and overseeing projects. The life path 4’s ability to create structure, set goals, and focus on details makes them effective project managers in various industries.
- Accountant or financial analyst: Life path 4 individuals often excel in finance-related careers due to their practical and analytical mindset. 4s have strong attention to detail and are confident handling complex financial information. Therefore, 4s find success as accountants, financial analysts, or financial planners.
- Architect or civil engineer: Life path 4s are successful as architects or civil engineers because of their meticulous nature and attention to detail. 4s enjoy working with precise measurements and plans, and their practical mindset aligns with the technical aspects of these professions.
How does life path number 4 impact money?
Life path number 4 impacts money through a practical and responsible approach to finances. 4’s influence over money is nuanced in three ways. Firstly, life path 4s are financially responsible. 4s prioritize budgeting, saving, and making wise financial decisions and long-term financial security is most important for them. Therefore, life path 4s strive to build a solid financial portfolio and live debt free. Secondly, life path 4s are frugal. 4s are conscious of their spending habits and aim to spend money only when necessary. 4 life paths appreciate the value of saving and look for ways to cut costs without sacrificing quality. Thirdly, number 4 life paths are cautious in their financial decision-making. Individuals with life path number 4 are cautious and methodical in their financial decision-making. 4s carefully analyze the pros and cons before making investments or major purchases. This cautious approach helps them avoid unnecessary risks and make informed choices.
Is life path 4 a lucky number?
Life path 4 is both a lucky and unlucky number. The number 4 is an unlucky number because its pronunciation in certain languages is similar to words associated with death or misfortune. For example, in Chinese culture, the number 4 is associated with death. Therefore, buildings often skip the 4th floor or any other floor containing the number 4. However, 4 in numerology is lucky. The number 4 represents balance, order, and a strong foundation, conflating it with positive attributes like responsibility, discipline, and reliability.
What are the unlucky days for life path 4?
The unlucky days for life path 4 are 8, 17, 26, and dates that add to the sum of 7 or 8. The energies contained within 8, 17, and 26 are contentious with the number 4. Numerologists consider the numbers 8, 17, and 26 abrasive to 4 and therefore unlucky.
What color is life path 4?
Life path 4 is the color blue. Blue is a color that symbolizes serenity and positivity. Life path 4 embodies the analogous traits of tranquility and confidence. For example, life path 4s exhibit the calm composure of the color blue in their self-confidence to be themselves.
What zodiac sign is life path 4?
Taurus and Capricorn are the life path 4 zodiac signs. Taurus and Capricorn zodiac signs are earth signs and are the foundation of the zodiac signs. The life path 4 zodiacs are archetypally stable, consistent, and reliable. Similarly, life path 4 individuals are steady movers who stick to their course and achieve their goals with persistence and dedication. Therefore, Taurus and Capricorn are akin to life path number 4.
How rare is life path 4?
Life path 4 is a moderately rare number. Life path 4 people are an average occurrence because birthdays resulting in the number 4 are less common than life path 1, 2, or 3. Life path 4 people display the rare qualities of spiritual insight and wisdom, leading 4s to be lauded for their intuition and spirituality.
Which famous people are life path 4?
The following 4 famous people are life path 4.
- Oprah Winfrey: Oprah Winfrey is an American media mogul, philanthropist, talk show host, and life path 4 born on January 29, 1965. Oprah Winfrey embodies the persistence and dedication of the life path 4.
- Bill Gates: Bill Gates is an American business magnate, co-founder of Microsoft, a prominent philanthropist, and life path 4 born on October 28, 1955. Gates’ unwavering tenacity helped him build his software empire, a trait common in life path 4.
- Meghan Markle: Meghan Markle is the Duchess of Sussex and former American actress born on August 4, 1981, which makes her a life path 4. Markle exhibits the life path 4 traits of diligence and pragmatism in her work ethic and passion for her family.
- Leonardo da Vinci: Leonardo da Vinci is a life path 4, celebrated Italian polymath, and one of the greatest artists and thinkers in history born on April 15, 1452. Da Vinci is one of the most recognized artists in antiquity because of his dedication, determination, and eye for detail, typical archetypes of life path number 4.