Harry Styles is a British singer, songwriter, and actor and has an ENFJ personality type according to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). Harry Styles’ ENFJ personality (which bears the “Protagonist” archetype) entails a remarkable ability to perceive and influence the emotions of others as well as exceptional leadership skills. Harry Styles’ strong empathy and concern for the well-being of humanity and the world make him an emblematic ENFJ personality. Styles is an emotional decisionmaker whose traits align with Enneagram 2w3. Harry’s Enneagram 2 is complementary to his ENFJ type in that both describe individuals who are generous, empathetic, and kind. Harry Styles is renowned for his kindness to his fans, which earns him both support and admiration.
Harry Edward Styles is a British singer, songwriter, and actor who gained fame as one of the original boy band One Direction members. He was born in Redditch, Worcestershire, England, on February 1, 1994, and raised by his mother in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. Harry’s parents, Desmond and Anne, divorced when he was only seven.
Styles developed an interest in music during his school years and was the lead singer of the band “White Eskimo.” In 2010, Harry auditioned for the British music competition television show “The X Factor.” He joined four other contestants to form the highly successful boy band “One Direction”, going on to achieve multi-platinum record sales worldwide. In 2016, Styles pursued a solo career and signed a contract with Columbia Records. His debut single, “Sign of the Times,” topped the U.K. Singles Chart. His self-titled debut album reflected his varied musical influences, including classic rock, soft rock, and pop. His second album, Fine Line, broke sales records in the U.S. and won numerous awards. Styles has acted in films, including “Dunkirk” (2017), “Don’t Worry Darling” (2022), and “My Policeman” (2022). He is known for his philanthropy and activism, frequently donating to charities and raising awareness for causes such as equal rights and gender equality. He also promotes the message of kindness, as reflected in his song “Treat People with Kindness.”
The table below outlines Harry Styles’ MBTI and Enneagram personality type, notable quotes, and family relations.
|Harry Styles Personality Type|
|Harry Styles Myers-Briggs MBTI Personality Type||INFJ|
|Harry Styles Enneagram Type||Enneagram Type 2w3|
|Harry Styles Matching Personality Type||INTP or INFP|
|Occupation||Singer, songwriter, and actor|
We have a choice. To live or to exist.
If you believe in something, then you shouldn’t give up on it.
Trick or treat people with kindness.
The difference between doing something and not doing something is doing something.
|Songs||“As It Was,” “Sign of the Times,” “Watermelon Sugar,” “Adore You,” “Sweet Creature”|
|Birthdate||February 1, 1994|
|Birthplace||Redditch, Worcestershire, England|
|Mother||Anne Twist (née Selley)|
|Siblings||Gemma Styles, Step-siblings Mike and Amy Twist|
Harry Styles’ Personality Type, Enneagram Type and Zodiac sign, his career, successes, and behaviors in work life, family life, and social life are analyzed according to Enneagram and MBTI Types based on scientific research and studies.
How is Harry Styles’ Myers-Briggs (MBTI) analysis?
Harry Styles’ Myer-Briggs (MBTI) analysis shows that the singer-songwriter is ENFJ or Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging. ENFJ personality types excel in interpersonal communication and are known for their kind, affectionate, and supportive nature. ENFJs like Harry Styles have a distinct ability to motivate and inspire others and find deep fulfillment in assisting those around them. ENFJs prioritize the needs of others over their own and genuinely desire to invest their time in helping people, a trait that Harry Style’s philanthropy and activism demonstrate. The four following ENFJ characteristics show Harry Styles as a true ENFJ Protagonist.
- Altruism: Altruism involves actions that benefit others without expecting personal gain or reward and may even involve self-sacrifice. Harry Styles has been involved in several campaigns to raise awareness and funds for poverty, climate change, and mental health issues. In 2020, he launched a t-shirt campaign to raise money for COVID-19 relief efforts, donating a portion of the proceeds to various charities. Harry Styles has used his platform to support LGBTQ+ rights publicly, and his concerts are inclusive and welcoming spaces for fans of all backgrounds
- Affection: Harry Styles has been known to interact with fans during his concerts, often hugging and taking selfies. He displays affectionate behavior towards his bandmates and crew members, such as hugging and kissing them on the cheek.
- Charisma: Styles has a quick wit and a sharp sense of humor, which he uses to connect with his fans and colleagues. Harry Styles is open and vulnerable about his struggles, which makes him relatable and endearing to his fans. Harry Styles is a dynamic performer known for his energetic and engaging live shows. He uses his charisma to command attention and create a memorable experience for his fans.
- Social intelligence: Harry Styles shows empathy and understanding towards his fans and those he works with. He uses body language and facial expressions to convey his emotions and connect with others.
So, is Harry Styles an ENFJ? Yes, Harry Styles exhibits the telltale ENFJ traits of extroversion, intuition, feeling, and judging. Among the 16 MBTI personality types, ENFJ is one of the least prevalent. ENFJs account for roughly 3% of the US population, making them the fourth-least prevalent personality type after INTJ, INFJ, and ENTJ.
Which subtype of ENFJ is Harry Styles?
Harry Styles is subtype A. As an ENFJ-A subtype, Harry is attuned to the needs of others. He has spoken publicly about his support for various social causes, including LGBTQ+ rights and climate change. Harry always tries to raise awareness and advocate for change, another hallmark of the ENFJ personality type. Subtype A is known for its strong values and desire to impact the world positively, and Harry’s advocacy work is a clear expression of this trait. Harry’s success as a musician and entertainer is a testament to his drive, determination, and willingness to take risks and pursue his passions. He is not content to exist in the world, and as an ENFJ he wants to make a meaningful impact and leave a positive legacy.
What are the personality traits of Harry Styles?
Below are five personality traits that identify Harry Styles as an ENFJ.
- Confident: Harry Styles exudes characteristic ENFJ confidence in everything he does, whether performing on stage or speaking in interviews. He takes risks and is always willing to try new things, making him stand out.
- Creative: Harry is known for his creative talent, both musically and artistically. His unique style is evident in his music and fashion choices. As an ENFJ Harry liberally experiments with different genres and sounds.
- Compassionate: Harry is known for his compassion and empathy towards others. Styles uses his platform to advocate for causes such as mental health and LGBTQ+ rights. He is also known to show kindness to his fans as a Protagonist, often taking the time to interact with them and make them feel valued.
- Humorous: Harry Styles has a smart sense of humor, evident in his interviews and interactions with others. Styles is quick-witted and can always make people laugh, which adds to his typical ENFJ charm and likability.
- Independent: Harry Styles is fiercely independent and has always been faithful to himself in his music and personal life. He is not afraid to break away from the norm and do things his way, which makes him respected and admired by his fans.
How is Harry Styles’ personality type in family life?
Harry Styles’ ENFJ personality type is empathetic and nurturing in his family life. Harry Styles values creating a positive and harmonious family environment and is willing to make an extra effort to ensure his loved ones are happy and cared for. ENFJs have a strong sense of responsibility towards their family members, and Harry as an ENFJ is no exception. Harry prioritizes his family’s needs above his own. Harry Styles has spoken in interviews about his close relationship with his mother and how her support has been crucial to his success. Harry and his father, Desmond, have a solid and positive relationship. Desmond Styles is a staunch supporter of his son and consistently praises him during interviews. Despite his parents’ divorce, Harry has reiterated that it did not impact his relationship with them, further demonstrating his ENFJ empathy. Harry has been known to support his friends and bandmates, often referring to them as his “brothers.” This suggests that Harry Styles values close relationships.
How is Harry Styles’ personality in work life?
Harry Style’s personality in work life is warm and empathetic (traits that are fostered by the strong interpersonal skills of the ENFJ type). These traits are particularly advantageous in the entertainment industry. ENFJs have a natural charisma and ability to connect with others, which helps them to build strong relationships with fans, colleagues, and industry professionals. Harry is known to be friendly and approachable, which allowed him to cultivate a loyal fanbase and establish himself as a respected artist. Harry has been known for his close connection with his fans, often taking time to interact with them during concerts and meet-and-greet events. Harry’s ability to connect with his fans may reflect his desire to impact others and build community positively. Harry is involved in various philanthropic efforts, including supporting LGBTQ+ rights and promoting environmental sustainability. This may reflect his desire to use his platform to make a difference in the world. In an interview, Harry has spoken about the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and caring for his mental health. ENFJs can be prone to overextending themselves in their desire to help others.
How is Harry Styles’ personality in social life?
Harry Styles’ ENFJ personality in social life is outgoing, social, and empathetic. These traits influence how Harry interacts with others in his personal life. ENFJs are often highly empathetic and attuned to the emotions of others, which can make them good listeners and supportive friends. Harry always shows empathy and kindness, connects with fans, and shows compassion for others. ENFJs enjoy social events and may thrive in environments where they can meet new people and connect.
What is the best matching personality type for Harry Styles?
The best matching type for Harry Styles (and ENFJ personalities in general) is an INFP or INTP. There are five reasons why they are the best matches.
- A shared love for intellectual pursuits: As intuitive types, INTPs and INFPs are passionate about exploring and understanding complex ideas and concepts. This can make them great matches for Harry Styles as an ENFJ known for his thoughtful lyrics and artistic expression.
- Balanced similarities and differences: Like the ENFJ, INTPs, and INFPs also have a dominant judging function, which can contribute to a shared sense of intentionality and goal orientation.
- The mutual desire for growth: INTPs and INFPs are known for their willingness to grow and improve themselves and may appreciate Harry Styles as an ENFJ’s tendency to act as a teacher or mentor in their relationships.
- Emotional compatibility: Although INTPs and INFPs are typically more introverted and less emotionally expressive than the ENFJ, they still desire authentic connection and understanding. Harry Styles’ empathetic and emotionally charged personality can help to bridge this gap, creating a space for all parties to express themselves and be understood.
- Creative synergy: All three personality types share a solid creative drive and a desire for artistic expression. This can create a dynamic and collaborative relationship where they can inspire and learn from each other’s creative processes.
Which Enneagram type is Harry Styles?
Harry Styles is Enneagram Type 2, also known as “The Helper,” characterized by their focus on relationships and desire to be helpful and supportive to others. They are empathetic, caring, and nurturing, often putting the needs of others before their own. As an ENFJ, Harry Styles is already a natural people person who enjoys helping others. This aligns with the core motivation of Enneagram Type 2, which is to be loved and appreciated for its caring and supportive nature. Harry is kind and considerate; his actions and music often reflect his desire to connect with and help others. Harry Styles is a Three wing. Enneagram Twos, Threes, and Fours belong to the heart center, meaning they are more likely to make decisions based on emotions and desire to connect with others emotionally. This means that Harry is deeply in tune with his feelings and those around him and may prioritize his relationships and connections with others above other factors when making decisions. Additionally, the influence of his Three wing contributes to his focus on achieving success and recognition and his drive to be capable and accomplished in his endeavors.
What is the Enneagram type level of Harry Styles?
The specific Enneagram type level of Harry Styles is unclear, but it is clear that Styles operates at a healthy Enneagram level. Enneagram Type 2s at a healthy level (levels 1-3) are caring, empathetic, and selfless individuals who genuinely want to help others. Harry embodies these traits at his best and is known for his kindness towards his fans and support for various charitable causes. Harry has achieved great success as a musician and has received numerous awards and accolades. This is a characteristic of healthy Enneagram Threes, ambitious and accomplished achievers. Harry’s Three wings may contribute to this success-oriented side of his personality.
What are the wings for the Enneagram type of Harry Styles?
As an Enneagram Wing 2w3, Harry Styles values relationships and helping others while being success-driven and ambitious. Harry is purposeful in his actions due to his type 3 wing, and strives to achieve his long-term goals. He cares deeply about creating and maintaining relationships with his fans and loved ones, and he is known for his warm and empathetic nature. Styles’ type 3 wing makes him more assertive and confident in his pursuit of success while pushing him to be more purposeful and driven. Harry’s Enneagram 2w3 personality type is a unique combination of caring and ambition, making him a dynamic and successful individual.
How does Harry Styles’ personality affect his career?
Harry Styles’ personality significantly impacts his career, which succeeds largely due to his hardworking nature and genuine attitude. Harry Styles shows that determination and hard work can lead to success (as evidenced by his accomplishments in the music industry, from being part of One Direction to launching a successful solo career).
Harry’s work ethic and ability to push through even when exhausted have helped him succeed in various areas, including touring, writing and recording music, co-writing for other artists, and even acting in movies.
Harry Styles is known to give back to his community, as seen through his actions in buying and delivering pizza to people experiencing homelessness. He has been open about his mental health struggles and encouraged fans to prioritize their well-being. This honesty and authenticity have only strengthened his connection with his fans and made him positively influence their lives.
How do Harry Styles’ songs reflect his character?
Harry Styles’ songs reflect his character through the themes he chooses to explore in his music. ENFJs are empathetic and attuned to the emotions of others, which can make them good at writing songs that connect with listeners on an emotional level. Harry’s songs often include lyrics that convey empathy and understanding for others, such as in “Treat People With Kindness,” which encourages listeners to be compassionate and supportive of one another. ENFJs are good at telling stories and may enjoy using their creativity to explore different narratives and perspectives. Harry’s songs often tell stories or create vivid imagery, such as in “Watermelon Sugar,” which paints a sensory picture of a summer romance.
How do quotes of Harry Styles reflect his character?
The five quotes below reflect Harry Styles’ character.
“I’m discovering how much better it makes me feel to be open with friends. Feeling that vulnerability, rather than holding everything in.”
The above quote highlights Harry’s willingness to be vulnerable and open with his friends, showing that he values deep and meaningful relationships. This also reflects Styles’ genuine personality, as he is unafraid to share his true feelings with others.
“We have a choice. To live or to exist.”
The above quote reflects Harry Styles’ philosophy on life, encouraging people to live and make the most of their experiences actively. This reflects his positive outlook on life and belief in controlling one’s destiny.
“A dream is only a dream… until you decide to make it real.”
This quote reflects Harry Styles’ determination and ambition to realize his dreams. This shows his hardworking nature and his belief in the power of perseverance.
“You have a choice where you can either be all right to someone or you can be a little bit nicer, and that can make someone’s day.”
This quote shows Harry Styles’ kind and compassionate nature. He values treating people with kindness and respect and recognizes the impact of small acts of kindness on someone’s day.
“There is a song for every emotion.”
The above quote reflects Harry Styles’ love for music and belief in its power to connect people emotionally.
What is the harmony between Harry Styles’ zodiac sign and his personality type?
The harmony between Harry Styles’ Zodiac Sign (Aquarius) and his personality type (ENFJ) is substantial. As an Aquarius, he values independence and freedom, which aligns with his ENFJ personality’s desire to be open-minded and adventurous. He is an idealist driven by hope, characteristic of his Aquarius energy and ENFJ personality type. His intuition and humanism align with his Aquarius sign and ENFJ personality, allowing him to understand others and offer guidance when sought. His tendency towards stubbornness and a need for authority could stem from his Aquarius sign, as this sign can be strong-willed and set in its ways. However, Harry’s desire to be open-minded and learn aligns more with his ENFJ personality, which constantly seeks to understand and empathize with others.
Who are other ENFJ singers besides Harry Styles?
Below are five other ENFJ singers besides Harry Styles.
- Drake: Aubrey Drake Graham, known professionally as Drake, is a Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor. He holds the title of one of the best-selling musicians of all time, with over 170 million records sold. Drake has won four Grammy Awards and six American Music Awards.
- Tupac Shakur: Tupac Amaru Shakur, also known by his stage name 2Pac, was an American rapper, actor, and activist. He was also an activist and used his music to address social issues such as poverty, racism, and police brutality.
- Zendaya: Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman is an American actress, singer, and producer. Zendaya released her debut single, “Replay,” in 2013, which received critical acclaim. She is known for her versatile talent and has the title of one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
- Demi Lovato: Demetria Devonne Lovato is known as a singer, songwriter, and actress. Demi Lovato has released seven studio albums and has sold over 50 million records worldwide. They have won numerous awards, including an MTV Video Music Award and a Latin Grammy Award. Demi is also known for philanthropic efforts and has supported various causes, including mental health awareness and LGBTQ+ rights.
- Katy Perry: Katheryn Hudson, famously known as Katy Perry, is a singer and songwriter. She has sold over 100 million songs globally. Katy has won several awards, including five American Music Awards and a Brit Award. Apart from music, she is also known for her philanthropic work and has supported various organizations, including UNICEF and the American Red Cross.
Who are similar characters to Harry Styles with the ENFJ personality type?
Below are five ENFJ characters, just like Harry Styles.
- Barack Obama: The former President of the United States has the same leadership qualities as Harry Styles. He led an entire country with his leadership skills, while Harry inspired and motivated people through his charitable work.
- Meghan Markle: Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, demonstrates typical ENFJ traits of leadership and compassion. She actively participates in charity work and advocates for gender equality.
- RuPaul: American drag queen and TV personality RuPaul is a charismatic ENFJ. Through his show, “RuPaul’s Drag Race,” he has taken charge and transformed how society perceives members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Oprah Winfrey: Oprah Winfrey is a quintessential ENFJ personality. She is extroverted, generous, and loves connecting with people from all walks of life. Her philanthropic efforts have made her one of the most significant philanthropists of this era.
- Emma Stone: Actress Emma Stone has exhibited evident ENFJ personality traits, such as compassion, altruism, and generosity, much like Harry Styles.