Corny jokes are a brand of humor that takes an unoriginal subject and turns it into an unserious quip. There are a plethora of corny jokes that are actually funny and, provided your delivery is spot on, never fail to get a laugh. Corny comedy requires a deft touch and an understanding of comedic timing and delivery methods to be truly entertaining.
The entire meaning of corny jokes is to be entertaining despite their unoriginality. Corny knock-knock jokes are an ideal example of how corny humor works. Rarely are knock-knock jokes original. We’ve all heard the same variations, yet each time they come around, corny knock-knock jokes manage to bring a smile to our faces. Corny dog jokes are another easy go-to topic, as everybody knows about dogs and even non dog-owners will understand what life with a dog is like.
The ideal place to start with corny jokes is with dad jokes. Corny dad jokes serve as the figurehead of corny humor and set the benchmark for how bad the jokes get while still being funny. Likewise, corny jokes for kids offer a juvenile delight with simple jokes and basic wordplay combined to create a corny-copia of humor. Anybody looking to better understand corny humor needs to look no further than corny puns. All puns are arguably corny due to their structure. Puns twist a word and make it sound funny, creating a simple but effective approach to getting a quick laugh.
Corny jokes are generally child-friendly in their punchlines, but there are various corny jokes for adults which leave behind the often silly nature of corny humor and replace it with a more mature base. That said, corny jokes for adults are not just unoriginal smut or vulgarity. Corny adult jokes instead broach topics and elements of life that are neither relatable nor entertaining to younger ears.
A long-standing relationship exists between corny humor and romantic declarations. Corny chat-up lines are a staple of bars and clubs up and down the country. While no concrete divide exists, men and women often have a different appreciation for humor, especially when it comes to conversational jokes, and as such corny jokes for her offer a range of jokes with an appreciation for a more feminine audience. That said, everybody appreciates a corny joke from time to time. Corny jokes are the most common types of jokes to insert into daily situations because they’re short, generally inoffensive, and easy to remember. For example, we’d argue that corny jokes for work are what get a lot of people through their time in the office.
Others bring comedy with them into their chosen vocation besides office employees. For example, both corny math jokes and corny science jokes have welcomed students into class for decades and show no sign of being retired. Not only does a good joke help get people settled and remove any unease or nervousness, but it additionally conveys a slice of pertinent information that might just stick around and help with the rest of the day’s learning.
The great thing about corny jokes is they follow no specific trend or style. Corny jokes that are actually funny exist across the full spectrum of comedy styles and topics. One particular niche that houses an abundance of corny jokes is holiday humor. Corny Valentine’s jokes and corny Halloween jokes are two particularly interesting categories. For both, corny humor plays a specific role. Corny Valentine’s Day jokes are the perfect way to show that special person you truly understand them and their sense of humor. Meanwhile, corny Halloween humor offers a way to release the tension, especially for the younger crowd who find the spooky holiday to be a little too ghastly.
More celebratory holidays such as birthdays and Christmas additionally have their fair share of corny jokes. Corny birthday jokes exist on cards and comedy gifts, while corny Christmas jokes capitalize on the general feeling of seasonal goodwill, delivering a quick and easy laugh that everybody in the family is able to enjoy. The curious comedian is rewarded with a few good corny Thanksgiving jokes too, though the jokes are not as common or renowned for their humor.
What makes corny jokes so popular is their versatility and how they create a friendly atmosphere, even when dealing with potentially sensitive topics. Corny Christian jokes are one such example. Any jokes dealing with faith and religion are often met with scrutiny. However, corny Christian jokes are a simple and easy style of humor that successfully avoids causing any offense.
What is the meaning of corny jokes?
The meaning of corny jokes centers on unoriginal humor. The trick to corny jokes is that despite their uninspiring nature, they remain funny. Many people use corny jokes as a way to lighten a somber or heavy mood. Corny jokes are run-of-the-mill jokes. As a result, truly corny jokes consist of predictable quips that attempt to be nothing new, inventive, or especially unique but remain funny due to their delivery.
15 Corny jokes that are actually funny
Corny jokes that are actually funny are not hard to find, even with their naturally uninspiring nature. The art of making corny jokes funny is the manner in which they are told. A skilled comic understands that corny jokes are designed to be simple, and as such, their delivery requires an extra level of attention. The best way to tell corny jokes that are actually funny is to tell them less as a joke and more as a statement with full confidence in your delivery.
Below are 15 corny jokes that are actually funny.
1. Why can’t you borrow money from elves?
Because they’re always short
2. What do you call people who sleep in their socks?
3. What do you call an automobile filled with water?
4. How do trains listen?
With their engine-ears
5. Why did the golfer bring two pairs of pants?
In case he got a hole-in-one
6. Why do people say “break a leg” when you go on stage?
Because every play has a cast
7. Why did the scarecrow win the Nobel peace prize?
Because he was outstanding in his field
8. Why should you never pick a fight with a circle?
Because it’s pointless
9. Where can you buy soup in bulk?
The stock market
10. Why can’t your ear be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot
11. Why did the drum go to bed?
It was beat
12. What do you call a snobby criminal going down the stairs?
A con descending
13. What did the streetwise yoga instructor say when her landlord tried to evict her?
14. What’s the best way to burn 1,000 calories?
Leave the pizza in the oven
15. How did the hipster burn his tongue?
He drank his coffee before it was cool
10 Corny knock-knock jokes
Corny knock-knock jokes are a near-perfect combination of humor types. Knock-knock jokes thrive on the concept of silliness, while corny jokes deliver a different brand of punchline. The combination creates a silly and unoriginal brand of humor that you can’t help but laugh at. Corny knock-knock jokes offer a cheap and cheerful laugh while presenting the perfect opportunity for a joke session the whole family will enjoy.
Below are 10 corny knock-knock jokes that never fail to get a laugh.
16. Knock, knock,
Isobel necessary on a bicycle?
17. Knock, knock.
Goliath down, you look-eth tired!
18. Knock, knock.
Really? You don’t look like a shoe!
19. Knock, knock.
A little old lady.
A little old lady who?
I didn’t know you could yodel!
20. Knock, knock.
Cows go who?
No silly, cows go MOO!
21. Knock, knock.
No thanks, but I’ll take a peanut if you have one!
22. Knock, knock.
No thanks, but I’ll take a peanut if you have one!
23. Knock, knock.
24. Will you remember me in a year?
Will you remember me in a month?
Will you remember me in a week?
Will you remember me in a day?
See, you forgot me already!
25. Knock Knock.
No, you’re a poo!
14 Corny dad jokes
Corny Dad jokes are a match made in heaven. When you take two different corny comedy styles and combine them together, you get the corny-topia of crappy humor. Corny Dad jokes are as close to comedic nirvana as the dry comedian could hope to attain. Telling corny dad jokes is an art form unlike no other, where success is not determined by the level of laughter but by the depth of the groan received upon delivering the punchline. You must brace yourself for the fact that many of the laughs you get will be disguised as pity when telling corny dad jokes but don’t believe it. Corny Dad jokes are as funny as your dad-dance moves.
Below are 14 corny Dad jokes that remind us all why we prefer mom.
26. What’s brown and sticky?
27. Why do cows wear bells?
Their horns don’t work
28. What did the policeman say to his belly button?
You’re under a vest
29. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
If they flew over the bay, they would be bagels
30. What’s the difference between the bird flu and the swine flu?
One requires tweetment and the other an oinkment
31. Why are there gates around cemeteries?
Because people are dying to get in
32. What’s a zucchini’s favorite sport?
33. I used to be afraid of hurdles…
but I got over it
35. What do you call a fish without eyes?
36. Why does a chicken coop only have two doors?
If it had four doors, it would be called a chicken sedan
37. What has four wheels and flies?
A garbage truck
38. How does the ocean say hello?
39. What causes dry skin?
40. When is a door not a door?
When it’s ajar
10 Corny puns
Corny puns are a dime a dozen. An argument could be made by saying that all puns are naturally corny. Any play on words carries an air of unoriginality, as there are limitations to how much of an alteration is possible before leaving pun territory behind. Corny puns deserve to be delivered with an air of disdain as if you feel embarrassed to tell them. A good corny pun is usually followed up with an apology and an offer to leave the room.
Below are 10 hilariously corny puns that will see you handed your coat and given your marching orders.
41. Why did the mushroom go to the party?
Because he was a fungi
42. Why did the toadstool leave home?
Because there wasn’t mushroom
43. I have a few jokes about unemployed people…
but none of them work
44. Last night, I dreamt I was swimming in an ocean of orange soda.
But it was just a Fanta sea
45. What’s the difference between a hippo and a zippo?
One is really heavy, and the other is a little lighter
46. Atheism is a non-prophet organization
47. Never interrupt someone working intently on a puzzle.
Chances are, you’ll hear some crosswords
48. There was a kidnapping at a school this afternoon.
It was ok; the teacher said he woke up
49. Chinese takeaway – £27.50.
Petrol to get there – £3.25.
Getting home and then realizing they didn’t give you one of the containers – riceless
50. Some clown opened the door for me this morning.
That was a nice jester
14 Corny jokes for kids
Corny jokes for kids offer a cheap and easy laugh. You have a lot of room for cheese and corniness when telling kid-friendly jokes. Kids tend to be an easy audience, and as such, you don’t need to work as hard in order to get a good result. Corny jokes for kids consequently take an even simpler route than standard corny jokes. That said, even corny kid’s humor takes skill as well as an understanding of timing and the different delivery techniques associated with corny humor. Corny jokes for kids, therefore, require a greater emphasis on the punchline. Traditional kid’s jokes tend to have an air of the nonsensical, and so when telling jokes with a more obvious punchline, extra care is needed to ensure they hit home.
Below are 14 clever but corny jokes for kids and those that are still young at heart.
51. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear
52. What do you call a pig that does karate?
A pork chop
53. Why did the bike fall over?
Because it was two tired
54. How do mice floss their teeth?
With string cheese
55. How does a train eat?
56. What does a house wear?
57. What do you call fake spaghetti?
58. Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use honeycombs
59. What kind of music do planets like?
60. What do you call a cow with two legs?
61. There are two muffins baking in the oven.
One muffin says to the other, “Phew, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?”
The other muffin screams, “AAAAHHH!! A talking muffin!”
62. How do you stop a bull from charging?
Cancel its credit card
63. What do sea monsters eat?
Fish and ships
64. What has more lives than a cat?
A frog, because it croaks every day
13 Corny jokes for adults
Corny jokes for adults cover a vast spectrum and offer a range of punchlines from the raunchy to the droll. Adult jokes are often taken as rude or sexual. However, you introduce a far more important angle when telling corny jokes for adults. The mundane and general banality of adulthood provides a wonderful breeding ground for corny humor. Great corny jokes for adults, therefore, touch on the more mature elements of life to which only adults relate.
Below are 13 sharp and corny jokes for adults that never fail to get a giggle.
65. What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
Hold on to your nuts; this ain’t no ordinary blow job
66. What goes in hard and dry but comes out soft and wet?
67. What kind of food does a lesbian love?
Anything they can eat out
68. Welcome to the Sexual Innuendo Club.
Thank you all for coming
69. Why isn’t there a pregnant Barbie doll?
Ken always comes in a different box
70. What do you get when you mix birth control and LSD?
A trip without kids
71. Why don’t witches wear underwear?
Because they need a better grip
72. Why does frequent masturbation often lead to hard sex?
Because it’s a gateway tug
73. I’m trying to finish writing a script for a porno movie, but there are just too many holes in the plot
74. What did Cinderella do when she got to the ball?
75. Why is it that if you donate a kidney, people love you, but if you donate five kidneys, they call the police?
76. I just came across my wife’s Tinder profile, and I’m so angry about her lies.
She is not “fun to be around.”
77. My grief counselor died.
He was so good, I didn’t even care
8 Corny flirty jokes
Corny flirty jokes are a humorous oxymoron, as your chances of succeeding with a corny line are close to zero. However, fortune favors the bold and the righteous. When telling corny flirty jokes, it certainly helps if there is at least some degree of alcohol involved, and not just for a little bit of Dutch courage. That said, keep in mind that corny flirty jokes are not just a single man’s game. Flirting with your other half is a great way to keep the flames of passion burning. Corny flirty jokes come into their own and serve as a powerful passion-maintaining tool—provided you both have a great sense of humor.
Below are 8 corny flirty jokes that prove the risk is worth the reward.
78. Can I borrow your cell phone?
I need to call animal control because I just saw a fox!
79. Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
80. Are you made of beryllium, gold, and titanium?
You must be because you are BeAuTi-ful
81. Excuse me, but are you a singularity?
Not only are you attractive, but the closer I get to you, the faster time seems to slip by
82. Screw me if I am wrong, but haven’t we met before?
83. We’re not socks, but I think we’d make a great pair
84. Charizards are red,
Squirtles are blue,
If you were a Pokemon,
I would choose you!
85. Do you like Harry Potter?
Because I adumbledore you
8 Corny jokes for her
Corny jokes for her provide an opportunity for female-friendly jokes to shine. Telling corny jokes for her doesn’t just mean a private comedy roast with your significant other, but rather provides a range of corny jokes that are suitable for women and, in many cases, anyone who sees men as the butt of the joke. No secret formula exists for knowing what are good corny jokes for her, so the judgment sits in the hands of the joker and their ability to read their audience.
Below are 8 wondrous examples of corny jokes for her ears only.
86. Did you hear about the porcupine who was near-sighted?
He fell in love with a pincushion
87. My boyfriend and I met on the internet.
My mother asked him what line he used on me, and my boyfriend replied, “I just used a modem.”
88. Why do painters always fall for their models?
Because they love them with all of their art
89. A couple is on a date at a fancy restaurant. The woman says, ‘Tell me something that will get my heart racing.’
The man smiles and says, “I forgot my wallet.”
90. Why should you never marry a tennis player?
Because love means nothing to them!
91. A husband and wife are drinking wine at home.
The wife says, “I love you.”
The husband asks if that is her or the wine talking.
She replies, “It’s me talking to the wine.”
92. What did the astronaut’s fiancé say when he proposed to her in outer space?
I can’t breathe!
93. Do you play soccer?
Because you look like a keeper
10 Corny jokes as pick-up lines
Corny pick-up lines are the ones you hold in reserve and rarely dream of using in public. The best place to use corny pickup lines is when joking with friends after a few pints on a Friday night. Only someone pure of heart, fleet of foot, and short of brain would try using corny jokes as pick-up lines. However, anybody that uses corny jokes as pick-up lines and comes away with anything at all may have just met their soulmate.
Management accepts no responsibility for the result of using such jokes in a public forum.
Below are 10 amazingly corny jokes as pick-up lines.
94. You remind me of my favorite wrench. Whenever I see you, my nuts tighten
95. Hey, my name’s Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
96. Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date?
97. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put “U” and “I” together
98. I’ll be Burger King and you’ll be McDonald’s. I’ll have it my way, and you’ll be lovin’ it
99. Do you believe in love at first sight—or should I walk by again?
100. Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
101. Feel my shirt. Know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material
102. Your name must be Coca-Cola because you’re so-da-licious
103. They call me the cat whisperer because I know exactly what the pussy needs
12 Corny math jokes
Corny math jokes prove that arithmetic is no laughing matter, even when you make a joke out of it. Corny math jokes are the kind of fare used by math teachers the world over, usually at the start of class or when broaching a new topic. Corny math jokes must account for 90% of the first period on a Monday morning welcoming comments. Math jokes still manage to teach us something despite being corny. Even those that fail to pay attention during class will take something away from corny math jokes.
Below are 12 corny math jokes to count on for a guaranteed laugh.
104. Not all math puns are bad
… just sum
105. I saw my math teacher with a piece of graph paper yesterday.
I think he must be plotting something
106. Why are mathematicians so good at plowing fields?
Because they use pro-tractors
107. Parallel lines have so much in common …
It’s a shame they’ll never meet
108. Why was the obtuse triangle always upset?
Because it’s never right
109. Did you hear about the mathematician who’s afraid of negative numbers?
He’ll stop at nothing to avoid them
110. Do you know what seems odd to me?
Numbers that aren’t divisible by two
111. Why was six afraid of seven?
Because seven, eight, nine!
112. What 10 things in life can you always count on?
113. There are three kinds of people in this world.
Those who can count and those who can’t
114. You should never start a conversation with Pi.
It’ll just go on and on forever
115. A statistician got soaking wet trying to cross a river.
He thought he could cross because it was one foot deep on average
10 Corny science jokes
Corny science jokes provide the perfect place for comedic experimentation. Corny science jokes, much like any school subject-based humor, often offer a double hit by providing a quick laugh and a teachable moment. Humor not only entertains us but has been proven to aid in memory and information retention, as evidenced in the study, An Explanation of the Relationship between Instructor Humor and Student Learning, by Prof. Melissa B. Wanzer. You could unlikely write your doctorate based on a set of corny science jokes, but we’d love to see someone try.
Below are 10 corny science jokes perfect for experimental comedy.
116. How can you know if a tree is a dogwood tree?
By its bark!
117. What did one tectonic plate say to the other when they collided?
Oops, sorry, my fault
118. What type of fish is made out of 2 sodium atoms?
119. What is the quickest way to determine the gender of a chromosome?
Pull down its genes
120. Why are chemists excellent problem solvers?
They have all the solutions
121. Why is it bad to trust atoms?
They make up everything!
122. What do you call it when a biologist takes a photo of himself?
123. What sort of hair does an ocean have?
124. How would you be able to cut the sea in half?
With a see-saw!
125. What was the first Electricity Detective’s name?
11 Corny jokes for work
Corny jokes for work offer the perfect water-cooler fare for any budding comedian. One important thing to understand about corny jokes for work is that they need to be suitable for telling in the workplace, but the jokes don’t need to be specifically based on your chosen career. Humor is the coping mechanism of millions of employees everywhere, offering a small slice of salvation from the slow march of corporate soul-sucking. Corny jokes for work consequently take on a position of great importance as a moment of hilarity often makes the difference during a difficult day on the clock.
Below are 11 corny jokes for work that are perfect for the budding water cooler comedian.
126. What’s the best thing about teamwork?
Someone else to blame
127. What’s the best way to make a small fortune in the stock market?
Start off with a big fortune
128. Do you know what can really ruin a Friday?
Remembering it’s only Thursday
129. Why is a clumsy barista always gossiping?
Because they can’t help but spill the beans.
130. What is the best way to criticize your boss?
Very quietly, so he cannot hear you.
131. What’s the difference between a lawyer and God?
God doesn’t think he’s a lawyer.
132. Our computers went down at the office today, so we had to do everything manually.
It took me fifteen minutes to shuffle the cards for Solitaire.
133. To make an error is human. To blame it on someone else shows great potential for a career in management.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.
134. Some say the glass is half full. Others say the glass is half empty.
Engineers say the glass is twice as big as necessary.
135. One astronaut said to the other, “I can’t find any milk.”
The other replied, “In space, no one can. Here, use cream.”
10 Corny birthday jokes
Corny birthday jokes are what birthdays are made for. Nobody wants to celebrate getting older, but we do it anyway for the range of amazingly corny birthday humor we see emblazoned on the cards we hang with pride in the living room. The best birthday jokes do not attempt to disguise their corniness and are unashamedly bad in every sense of the word. Birthdays are celebratory occasions anyway, and a couple of corny jokes help to take the sting out of aging, a small giggle being what you need after counting how many candles are on your cake.
Below are 10 hilariously corny birthday jokes you’d be proud to display on your windowsill.
136. Why was the birthday cake as hard as a rock?
Because it was a marble cake!
137. Why did the boy feel warm on his birthday?
Because people kept toasting him!
138. What kind of birthday cake does Elsa like?
The kind with lots of frosting and icing!
139. What one thing does everybody always get on their birthday?
Another year older!
140. Why do kangaroos hate their birthday?
Because they can only celebrate on leap years
141. Which candle burns longer, a red or a blue?
Neither, they both burn shorter
142. Why did the tree cry at its birthday party?
Because it was sappy
143. What does every birthday end with?
The letter Y
144. What do cakes and baseball teams have in common?
They both need a good batter
145. How do people who live around the Pacific Rim celebrate their birthdays?
With a birthday quake
10 Corny Valentine’s jokes
Corny Valentine’s jokes fill a very important, albeit niche holiday role. Many people feel Valentine’s Day is only for sappy messages and declarations of love. Valentine’s Day in actuality is a momentous occasion to be unabashedly cheesy with your significant other and February 14th provides the perfect place for corny Valentine’s jokes. Cheap laughs often ring the deepest, and if your partner has a wicked sense of humor, they are likely to appreciate a good corny Valentine’s joke as much as a lovey-dovey card.
Below are 10 corny Valentine’s jokes that capture the true spirit of a long-lasting relationship.
145. Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day?
Yes, it’s February 14th!
146. How do you keep a jewelry store safe on Valentine’s Day?
147. What did the man with the broken leg tell his Valentine?
I have a crutch on you
148. What did the paper clip say to the magnet?
I find you very attractive
149. I once fell in love with someone who only knew 4 vowels.
They didn’t know I existed
150. What did one oar tell the other oar?
This is so row-mantic!
151. What do you call a ghost’s sweetheart?
152. What do you call a very small Valentine?
153. What kind of Valentine’s Day candy is never on time?
154. What’s the best part about Valentine’s Day?
The day after, when all the candy is on sale
10 Corny Halloween jokes
Corny Halloween jokes are a great tool for helping kids cope with the spooky side of the holiday. Kids love Halloween, but not everybody enjoys being scared. Humor, in the form of corny Halloween jokes, proves itself to be a wonderful coping mechanism. Vampires and werewolves no longer seem all that scary when you’re too busy laughing. Consequently, most of the corny Halloween jokes have a decidedly childish finish to them.
Below are 10 corny Halloween jokes that shine a light into the darkness.
156. What does a ghost mom say when she gets in the car?
Fasten your sheet-belts
157. What room does a ghost not need in a house?
A living room
158. Why don’t mummies have friends?
Because they’re too wrapped up in themselves
159. Which Egyptian ruler loved chocolate and nuts?
160. Do you know any skeleton jokes?
Yes, but you wouldn’t find it very humerus
161. How did the witch get around when her broomstick broke?
162. What’s a pumpkin’s favorite Western?
The Gourd, the Bad, and the Ugly
163. How do gourds grow big and strong?
By pumpkin iron
164. What brand of shampoo do zombies use?
Head and Shoulders
165. I hear clucking coming from my kitchen all night long.
I think I have a Poultrygeist
10 Corny Thanksgiving jokes
Corny Thanksgiving jokes are a decidedly niche concept. Not only is Thanksgiving limited to a single day, but it’s not a decidedly comical holiday either. However, there are plenty of corny Thanksgiving jokes to be found for those humorous few that enjoy a challenge and have a wildly creative streak. We should all be thankful for a sense of humor and by using the holiday appropriately, telling corny Thanksgiving jokes serves as the perfect way to give thanks for being born with a sense of humor.
Below are 10 corny Thanksgiving jokes that make us thankful for our devilish sense of humor.
166. What does a turkey eat for dessert?
167. What did the turkey say to the hunter the week before Thanksgiving?
168. What dance should everyone do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot
169. What do selfish people call Thanksgiving?
170. What dish makes the worst jokes at a Thanksgiving dinner?
The corny bread
171. What time do families sit down for Thanksgiving dinner?
172. Why didn’t the Thanksgiving band get to perform?
Someone ate the drumsticks
173. If the pilgrims travel on the Mayflower, what do college students travel on?
174. When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
When you’re looking at a dictionary
175. What’s the difference between a cranberry farmer and a pirate?
Pirates bury their treasure, and cranberry farmers treasure their berries
10 Corny Christmas jokes
Corny Christmas jokes offer an easy laugh at a time when people are at their most jovial. The spirit of Christmas instills in us all a happiness that is rarely achieved the rest of the year. As a result, even corny Christmas jokes are essentially guaranteed a few laughs. The best place to find corny Christmas jokes is inside Christmas crackers or uttered around the dinner table, as the good cheer flows almost as much as the alcohol.
Below are 10 unbelievably corny Christmas jokes you wouldn’t find funny the rest of the year.
176. If athletes get athlete’s foot, what do elves get?
177. What do gingerbread men have on their beds?
178. What’s red, white, and blue at Christmas?
A sad candy cane
179. What do angry mice send to each other at Christmas?
Cross Mouse Cards
180. Where do you buy a Christmas gift for your pig?
181. What do snowmen call their offspring?
182. What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she looked up in the sky?
Looks like rein, deer!
183. What nationality is Santa Claus?
184. Which of Santa’s reindeer are dinosaurs afraid of?
185. Why did Santa go to the liquor store?
He was looking for holiday spirits
10 Corny Christian jokes
Corny Christian jokes are a potentially volatile style of humor that needs to be wielded with the proper protection. Even well-intended jokes about religion are easily mistaken when heard either out of context or by unfunny ears. Corny Christian jokes are the safest brand of religious humor, as they refuse to even flirt with the edge of social acceptability. The best corny Christian jokes are puns that play on biblical words rather than anything that deals with faith or belief. That said, you must be highly confident in your ability when telling any corny Christian jokes as the quip may otherwise fall flat.
Below are 10 corny Christian jokes for the joker that likes a challenge.
186. What was Moses’ wife, Zipphora, known as when she’d throw dinner parties?
The hostess with the Moses
187. What did Adam say when he was asked about his favorite holiday?
It’s Christmas, Eve
188. What did pirates call Noah’s boat?
189. How do you know that atoms are Catholic?
They have mass
190. What did Daniel tell his real estate agent?
I’d prefer a house with no den
191. Who in the Bible knew the most people?
I’m not sure, but Abraham knew a Lot
192. Which Bible character was the best musician?
Samson because he really brought the house down
193. How did Joseph make his coffee?
194. When someone needed a boat made, what did the people in town say?
We Noah guy
195. What’s a miracle that can be done by a complainer?
Turning anything into whine!
10 Corny dog jokes
Corny dog jokes are the mutt’s nuts when it comes to silly humor. Almost everybody loves dogs and those that don’t have invariably had some interaction with dogs during their lives. As a result, dogs are a widely known and understood topic, which is a perfect base for corny jokes. Corny dog jokes occupy a range of comedy styles, from moderately dark to utterly childish. Therefore, corny dog jokes are the perfect joke for any occasion and are best used when thrown into a conversation rather than as an icebreaker or part of a set.
Below are 10 corny dog jokes to have you howling with laughter.
196. What looks like a dog, eats dog food, lives in a doghouse, and is very dangerous?
A dog with a machete
197. A three-legged dog walks into a bar and says,
‘I’m looking for the man who shot my paw.’
198. Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend.
Inside of the dog, it’s too dark to read
199. What’s the difference between a businessman and a hot dog?
The businessman wears a suit, but the dog just pants
200. Why don’t blind people go skydiving more often?
Because it frightens the dog!
201. Why are dogs such bad dancers?
They have two left feet!
202. What do you get if you cross a Rottweiler and a hyena?
I don’t know, but I recommend you join in if it laughs
203. A dog walks into a job center.
‘Wow, a talking dog,’ says the clerk. ‘With your talent, I’m sure we can find you a gig in the circus.’
‘The circus?’ says the dog. ‘What does a circus want with a plumber?’
204. We went to the zoo the other day, but there was just a small dog sitting in a cage.
It was a real shih-tzu
205. Did you hear about the dog who had puppies on the sidewalk?
She was ticketed for littering