Sometimes, the best way to tell her “I love you” is through cute, romantic, and swoon-worthy love quotes for her. However, what if you can’t think so something off the cuff? Well, we have you covered with the following list of incredible quotes. Use them, mix and match them, whatever you need in order to show that special lady just how important she is to you.View in gallery
As they say, love is easy, but loving is harder. But do you know the hardest part? It’s finding the right words to tell her how much you are deeply, positively, unquestionably, without any doubt, in love with her.
Because for anyone that has ever loved someone with all their body and soul, the feeling is deeper than anything you’ve ever felt your whole life. That pure, non-judgmental, and ultimate acceptance of another person–not just because of their virtues but also despite their faults.
“You don’t love because: you love despite; not for their virtues, but despite their faults.” – William Faulkner
Related Reading: Love Quotes for Him
Romantic Quotes for Her Are All Around Us
Romance is everywhere. You just need to be with the right person to truly feel it. A few sweet words are all it takes to keep the fires of love burning.View in gallery
There’s nothing to compare it to, and no words could ever capture what true love means for you. But the thing is, it’s meant to be said. Because like what Federico Garcia Lorca wrote in Blood Wedding and Yerma:
“To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves.”
To get you started, we’ve curated some of the best love quotes for her, from short one-liners to lengthy and eloquent sonnets to help you express yourself in so many new ways. They come from all over, but they all serve the same purpose: to show how much you care.
20 One-Liners and Short Love Quotes for Her
It doesn’t take a hundred words to tell her that you love her. Sometimes, the best way to tell your special someone “I love you” without using those three exact words is to keep it simple. As long as the words are true and spoken from the heart, they can say everything you need and more.View in gallery
It can be just a word or a sentence, but it tells everything you couldn’t quite bring yourself to tell her out loud. Just a shout of that one word, the right word, is more than all the sweet words.
If you’re one of the lucky ones to have found the elusive one, your other half, that some of us see only a glimpse of, these short love quotes are just perfect for expressing your deepest adoration.
1. “Always.” – J.K. Rowling, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.”
Again, that’s just one word. One word but sums up everything about a love that hopes to be enduring, that hopes to stay when everything else has left – an “all my life” kind of love. Because when you find your one, you never give up.
2. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe, “Annabel Lee.”
3. “And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the starts.” – Beth Revis
4. “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” – Taylor Swift
5. “Swoon. I’ll catch you.” – Count Laszlo de Almasy
6. “All of me loves all of you.” – John Legend, “All of Me.”
7. “Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours.” – Ludwig van Beethoven, in a letter to his “Immortal Beloved.”
8. “Come, live in my heart and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover
Cute Little Love Quotes for Her
Happiness is a state of mind, and deep love shared with your spouse is a great way to keep happiness thriving. Doing what you can to make your spouse happy is a self-sustaining cycle, which can all start with a few sweet nothings.View in gallery
9. “As you wish.” – from The Princess Bride
10. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
11. “You look good wearing my future.” – from Some Kind of Wonderful
12. “I think I’d miss you even if we’d never met.” – from The Wedding Date
13. “This life is sweeter than fiction.” – Taylor Swift
14. “You had me at hello.” – Jerry Maguire
15. “You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.” – Anonymous
Short Romantic Quotes Proving There’s No Expiration Date on True Love
Real love doesn’t expire; it doesn’t run out. It lives on forever, enduring the bad and flourishing in the good. Too many love stories end with a wedding, however, real love stories end with a funeral. Because true love survives all.View in gallery
16. “You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.” – from Shakespeare in Love
17. “I wanted it to be you; I wanted it to be you so badly.” – from You’ve Got Mail
18. “To me, you are perfect.” – from Love Actually
19. “Lost with you, in you, and without you.” – K. Towne Jr.
20. “My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.” – Ibn Abbad
15 Cute and Funny Love Quotes for Her
There’s no better way to a woman’s heart than through her stomach. But this time, it’s going to be a belly laugh.View in gallery
The world is often hard enough, and we don’t have to make it more depressing. While your girl would undoubtedly appreciate a deep conversation, women also love to have a good laugh. Guaranteed. And didn’t they say humor is attractive? Because the good looks will fade, and the money goes fast.
But you don’t need to constantly drop cheesy knock knock jokes. Just say something romantic with a perfect touch of humor. That never gets old.
Don’t know where to start? Here are some perfectly cute and funny love quotes for her.
21. “Yes, I’m drunk. And you’re beautiful. And tomorrow morning, I’ll be sober, but you’ll still be beautiful.” – The Dreamers
22. “Your love is better than ice cream.” – Sarah McLachlan
23. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
24. “A guy knows he is in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.” – Tim Allen
25. “Let us flip the coin and see. Head, I am yours. Tail, you are mine. So, we won’t lose.” – Anonymous
Sweet but Sassy Love Quotes
If you have love in your life, then you really can’t lose. Love is what makes the world. It is the glue that holds us together. Embrace it, and never let it go. The following love quotes for her will remind your lady just how special she is.View in gallery
26. “Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.” – Thomas Dewar
27. “I love you because you’re awesome just like me!” – Anonymous
28. “I love you with all my butt. I would have said my heart, but my butt is a whole lot bigger.” – Anonymous
29. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant
30. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
Humorous Quotes for Hot-n-Heavy Relationships
As they say, falling in love is one thing. Being in a relationship is another. It takes plenty of work to keep it going and going well. It might be too great a burden, but love is worth it, anyway.View in gallery
And if you don’t mind poking some fun at yourself, this following funny love quote for her is perfect for you.
31. “What’s the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? About 30 pounds.” – Cindy Garner
32. “A man in love is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
33. “I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?” – Jean Illsley Clarke
34. “You can’t shine like a diamond if you’re not willing to get cut like a diamond!” – Eric Thomas
35. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
15 Deep Love Quotes from Literature
Romance is often threaded through books, plays, poetry, and letters. And literature was the perfect medium to talk about love, to show deepest emotions, and make the grandest gestures through well-crafted words.View in gallery
And in light of that, we’ve picked out some of the best and most famous eloquently written romantic quotes for her from all-time classics.
36. “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.” – William Shakespeare, “Hamlet.”
37. “You are sunlight through a window, which I stand in, warmed. My darling.” – Jessie Burton, “The Miniaturist.”
38. “I am grateful that you were born, that your love is mine, and our two lives are woven and welded together.” – Mark Twain
39. “How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
40. “We’ve loved each other so long I’ve never been a man and not loved her (you)” – Sarah Perry, “The Essex Serpent.”
41. “I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.” – Nicholas SparksView in gallery
42. “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy, “Anna Karenina.”
43. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known – and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, in a letter to Zelda Fitzgerald, 1939.
44. “My blind eyes are desperately waiting for the sight of you.” – Richard Burton, in a letter to Elizabeth Taylor
45. “Your eyes are cisterns that quench my torments.” – Charles Baudelaire
46. “I have crossed oceans of time to find you.” – from Dracula
More Literary Love Quotes for Bookish Babes
If you can’t speak anything else, speak of your love. Tell her that even when the entire universe conspired, your love is ever-present.View in gallery
Here are more deep love quotes for her taken from true classics and the greatest minds in literature.
47. “In vain, I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
48. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
49. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” – Charles Dickens
50. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” — Oscar Wilde
13 Cry-Worthy Love Quotes for Her Inspired by Pop Culture
Romantic movies and sometimes funny sitcoms can inspire the best words to express your deepest feelings to the one that you love.View in gallery
No hating! But these are some of the best love quotes for her inspired by our favorite movies, TV shows, and love songs that will surely tug on the heartstrings of your lady love.
51. “All that you are is all the I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran, “Tenerife Sea.”
52. “It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.” – from “The Fault in Our Stars.”
53. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” – Boy Meets World
54. “I would find you in any lifetime.” – Kanye West
55. “When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me, it’s you.” – from One Tree Hill
56. “Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that.” – Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
More Famous Love Quotes for Her
From Hollywood to cable shows, there is no shortage of romantic inspiration that can be gleamed from the small screen.View in gallery
57. “It’s like my life isn’t even real to me unless you’re there and you’re in it, and I’m sharing it with you.” – Gilmore Girls
58. “And there is no, no song I could sing, and there is no combination of words I could say, but I will still tell you one thing, we’re better together.” – Jack Johnson, “We’re Better Together.”
59. “When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you, and I’m home.” – Dory, from Finding Nemo
60. “I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes, and the wonder of it all is that you just don’t realize how much I love you.” – Eric Clapton, “Wonderful Tonight.”
61. “I miss you, Jenny. If there’s anything you need, I won’t be far away.” – from Forest Gump
62. “For a really long time, that’s all I had. Little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend. And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think, even then I knew, I was waiting for my wife.” – from The Office
63. “Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I’m happy now…because I love you.” – Groundhog Day
17 True Love Quotes for Her
What is true love? How do you know it’s true love?View in gallery
It’s magical, but not only that. It’s not demanding, but it is committed. It’s not about finding yourself in another but finding someone that allows you to be yourself. And there’s a lovely quote by J.S. Park that says:
“Real love doesn’t meet you at your best. It meets you in your mess.”
If true love is how you feel, without a moment’s doubt, then she deserves to know. And these romantic love quotes for her will tell her everything she needs to know about your feelings.
64. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
65. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
66. “Loving you was never an option. It was a necessity.” – Truth Devour
67. “From the moment I saw her (you), I knew this one was worth the broken heart.” – Atticus
68. “I will be a poet, and you will be my poetry.” – Francois Coppee
69. “You think you’re one of the millions, but you’re one in a million to me.” – Brad Paisley, “The World.”
70. “I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep & there are no words for that.” – Brian Andreas
71. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
Sensual Love Quotes to Show Her She Is the Center of Your World
There is a comfort that comes from being in love. Spending those precious moments together as you drift off to sleep are precious.View in gallery
And here are more tear-jerker quotes for her about your love and growing old together. Because when you find that special kind of someone, you just don’t want to be away from them. These love quotes for her are for hoping to stay together until you’re gray when the both of you need the help of the walking stick, and you lose all your teeth, but never your love. Cheers!
72. “I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face, I will treasure you all the more because I was there to see it all.” – Lauren K. Hamilton
73. “Make of our hands one hand, make of our hearts one heart, Make of our vows one last vow: Only death with part us now.” – West Side Story
74. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” – Vladimir Nabokov
75. “If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When the mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.” – Led Zeppelin, “Thank You.”
76. “Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” – Nicole Krauss, “The History of Love.”
Cute Quotes About Falling in Love
Falling in love is not a process you can define or script, but when it happens, it happens fast.View in gallery
77. “I fell in love with the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – The Fault in Our Stars
78. “I may not be your first date, kiss, or love…but I want to be your last everything.” – Unknown
79. “Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won’t adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words ‘make’ and ‘stay’ become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.” – Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker
80. “She wasn’t doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.” – J.D. Salinger, “A Girl I Knew.”
23 Heart-Melting “I Love You” Quotes
There are so many ways to say, “I love you.” But like William Shakespeare wrote in Henry V 59 (Act 5, Scene 2):
View in gallery
“I know no ways to mince it in love, but directly say ‘I love you.'”
This list of the best I love you quotes for her makes it easier for you to express your feelings and emotions of love to your partner, no matter the occasion.
81. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
82. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” – Pride and Prejudice
83. “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
84. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
85. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
86. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
87. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
88. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman, The Princess Bride
Romantic Soulmate Quotes
Because real love in everyday life will feel better than anything else, including that made-up love story in your dreams – better than the love they say in books or the ones they sing in a song about. It’s simply better than fiction.View in gallery
89. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
90. “I love you more than my own skin.” – Frida Kahlo
91. “I know no other reason to love you than to love you.” – Fernando Pessoa
92. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
93. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” – Sophocles
94. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho, “The Alchemist.”
Quotes for Enduring Love
True love isn’t always easy. Life will always hit you with a curveball, but at the same time, real love shared between two souls can survive even the sternest of challenges.View in gallery
95. “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
96. “The day my life changed forever … the day I first saw you.” – The Longest Ride
97. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
98. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.” – Rae Carson
99. “When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.” – Anonymous
100. “I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” – Coco J. Ginger
101. “The regret of my life is that I have not said “I love you” often enough.” – Yoko Ono
102. “My heart shall be thy garden forever.” – Alice Meynell,
103. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkein (Lord of the Rings – Fellowship of the Ring)View in gallery
104. “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her, and it is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
105. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws, your mistakes, your imperfections. I want you, and only you.” – John Legend
106. “Love to me is someone telling me, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to, I’d jump out of a plane for you.” – Jennifer Lopez
107. “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were.” – Khalil Gibran
108. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
109. “When you meet the right person, you know it. You can’t stop thinking about them. They are your best friend and your soulmate. You can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one and nothing else can compare.” – How I Met Your Mother
110. “You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.” – Nicholas Sparks, The NotebookView in gallery
Romance isn’t dead, and with all of these romantic love quotes for her, it has the chance to thrive once more. It doesn’t have to have a special occasion to make your lady feel loved.
Final Thoughts on Love Quotes for Her
Whether you’re looking for love quotes for her on Valentine’s Day, your anniversary, her birthday, or any special day between you two, you now have a complete list of passionate prose to choose from.
Text any of these cute, romantic love quotes for her, or use them to caption your photos on Instagram. Perhaps, write it on a note along with your gift for your special someone. Never waste a moment to tell your lover that they are the most beautiful person in your world.
No matter how you plan to use these love quotes for her, they are designed to express your deepest love and make her swoon. And don’t forget to share what she thinks of them afterward in the comments below!