Are you looking for the right words to let your special someone know that you’re thinking of him? We’ve rounded up an assortment of the best love quotes for him, ranging from cute, sweet, romantic, and profound messages to show them your love, no matter where they are.View in gallery
They say women are the only ones who can appreciate getting a love note. But don’t get fooled by your man’s tough, all-masculine exterior. He wants to be cherished and loved by you – not just in actions but also in words. He might scoff at those sappy love quotes for him and your mushy sentiments, but he’s undoubtedly getting mushy on the inside!
Related Reading: Best Love Quotes for Her
Sending Love Quotes for Him Shows Just How Much You CareView in gallery
Whether you are separated from each other for several days or in a long-distance relationship, nothing is sweeter than receiving a loving message from your special someone.
Using or creating your own love quotes for him is a great way to show him just how much he means to you. Because when you find that special someone that has become your best friend in the whole world, you just don’t wanna miss telling them how you feel about them.
And there are lots of ways to send cute love quotes for him and make your man feel special and loved on a daily. Send him a sweet or sexy text or scribble a short note. No matter how you plan to let him know how much you love and care for him, these romantic love quotes for him will surely leave a lasting impression.
Related Reading: How to Flirt with a Guy
Short Love Quotes For Him
These sweet nothings are designed to melt his heart with every word. They are perfect for sending to your long-distance lover as a text message or a handwritten note for any special occasion or no occasion at all!
It’s important to remember that romance doesn’t need a reason. Romantic love quotes are not just reserved for February. Share them regularly with your life partner. Sending love quotes for him will reinforce the strength of your connection and bring you closer as a couple.View in gallery
And if you’re looking for dreamy Instagram captions, these short, passionate love quotes for him work just as well. So, go ahead, and let the love flow!
1. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green, from “The Fault in Our Stars.”
2.”Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the Earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
3. “When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you, and I’m home.” – from Finding Nemo
4. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.” – Henry Wadsworth
5. “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.” – Rupi Kaur
6. “Everybody has an addiction; mine just happens to be you.” – Gilda Lilly
7. “You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block
8. “I’m never gonna stop falling in love with you.” – Anita AppleView in gallery
9. “If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you.” – Iona Mink
10. “I could start fires with what I feel for you.” – David Ramirez
11. “I’m happiest when I’m being myself, and I’m myself when I’m with you.” – from What’s Your Number?
12. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
13. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
14. “And even though I’m unsure about most things in life, I am certain that I love you and will continue to love you forever.” – Hedda Hare
15. “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.” – Jim Nasium
16. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” —Maya AngelouView in gallery
17. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
18. “Some people search their whole life to find what I found in you” – Unknown
19. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” – Sophocles
20. “The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you.” – Beth Pearson (This Is Us)
21. “Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.” — Unknown
22. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” — The Alchemist
23. “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White
Special Good Morning Love Quotes for Him
You don’t have to be together to make him feel special and loved. Start your man’s day right with a bunch of ‘good morning’ romantic love quotes for him – because there are far sweeter and more romantic ways to say, ‘rise and shine, handsome!’
Related Reading: 120 Questions to Ask a Guy
The right good morning message will work true wonders. Receiving a loving message from you will make his morning as bright as the sun, even on a gloomy day!View in gallery
If you have trouble picking the right words, check out a fantastic collection of beautiful love quotes for him. It only takes a few words to make your special someone’s morning worth it.
24. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
25. “I want to wake up with you beside me in the mornings.I want to spend my evenings looking at you across the dinner table–I want to share every mundane detail of my day with you and hear every detail of yours–I want to laugh with you and fall asleep with you in my arms.” – Nicholas Sparks
View in gallery
The following love quotes for him show that he’s your only thought in the morning, and you feel lonely without him by your side.
26. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – by Emily Dickinson
27. “I want to wake up with you every morning and fall asleep beside you each night. I want to take care of you, cherish you, and love you in a way no other ever could–I want to spoil you – every kiss, every touch, every thought, they all belong to you. I’ll make you happy. Every day, I’ll make you happy.” – Becca Fitzpatrick
28. “I want to be there when your eyes flutter open in the morning, and you see me, and you smile; surely this would be paradise enough? So I do declare myself to you now, with pen set to paper. I declare it again: I love you.” – Neil Gaiman
29. “Every part of you was made for me. Your lips were made to kiss mine; your eyes were made to wake up to me looking at you in my bed every morning, and your tongue was made to roll my name off of it. I am more certain of us that I’m certain that I require oxygen to breathe.” – Gail McHugh
30. “I have been loving you a little more every minute since this morning.” – Victor Hugo
31. “Sometimes, you are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning.” – Jojo Moyes
More Love Quotes for the Morning After
A few more good morning quotes to wake him up in the morning softly, brimming with love and inspiration.View in gallery
These romantic love quotes for him are “just because” you wake up early in the morning and just can’t get through the day without telling him how special he is!
32. “If you also think it means I wake up every morning wondering what I did to deserve having you back in my life, well, you’d be right about that too.” – Julie James
33. “Breathtaking, adj.: Those mornings when we kiss and surrender for an hour before we say a single word.” – David Levithan
34. “Good morning. I hope you find today to be extraordinary. Are you in love with the whole damn world? You should be. It is glorious, and I can see a better way to experience life than being madly in love with someone.” – Victoria Erickson
35. “It’s you I think of when I wake each morning. It’s your face in my dreams.” – Melissa Marr
36. “What’s wrong is that every morning and every night, I lie in bed wondering why you’re not beside me.” – K.A. TuckerView in gallery
37. “All I could think was that I would like to spend every morning for the rest of my life waking up beside you.” – Nicholas Sparks
38. “Fly with me! Be mine! Share with me the wild free life of a barrister! Say that you return the love which consumes my heart.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
39. “True love doesn’t have a happy ending because it is a never-ending story.” – Unknown
40. “Thank you for your sweet, sweet love. You’ll never truly know just how happy you make me and how much I love you so.” – Unknown
Sweet Love Quotes for Him Without the Words “I Love You”
Even if you haven’t told him “I love you” yet, it’s essential to let him know how much you care, especially on special occasions.
Send your “only one” a text with any of these romantic love quotes for him, or upload a photo of you two on Instagram using any of these as the caption. Either way, he will absolutely know what you really feel about him without telling those three words!View in gallery
These cute love quotes for him are perfectly endearing, perfect for telling your boyfriend just how much you adore him.
41. “I wish I knew how to quit you.” – from Brokeback Mountain
42. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” – Charles Dickens
43. “My heart is, and always be, yours.” – Jane Austen
44. “If I had a single flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – by Lord Alfred Tennyson
45. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live a hundred minus one day, so I would never have to live a day without you.” – A.A. Milne, Winnie The Pooh
46. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
47. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – One RepublicView in gallery
48. “I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you.” – Leo Christopher
49. “Most of my life, I felt alone, even when I was with people. That was until I met you.” – from Pretty Little Liars
50. “You’re still the one I run to, the one that I belong to. You’re still the one I want for life.” – Shania Twain, You’re Still the One
51. “And I don’t mind if we take our time, ’cause I’m all yours if you’re all mine.” – Defeater, I Don’t Mind
52. “Could I have this dance for the rest of my life? Would you be my partner every night?” – Anne Murray, Could I Have This Dance
53. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
54. “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
55. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
56. “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Anna Scott (Notting Hill)
Deep Romantic Quotes for Him
Loving and being loved is the best feeling ever. But let’s face it; love can often make us tongue-tied. And for when you can’t find the right words to say to express your indescribable feeling, these deep romantic love quotes for him are the perfect words to express what’s in your heart.
View in gallery
“I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” – Ben Folds
Whether you are newly-in-a-relationship, longstanding lovebirds, newlyweds, or husband and wife for years, these messages are a lovely way to capture your deep affection towards him.
57. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so, I love you because I know no other way.” – Pablo Neruda
58. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you, and I’d choose you.” – Kiersten White
59. “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away, and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.” – Robert Sexton
60. “Love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding
61. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing, and forgiving, it is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” – Ann LandersView in gallery
62. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
63. “Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal.” – from If I Stay
64. “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
65. “I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” – from Dirty Dancing
66. “At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
67. “You’re the moon of my life, that’s all I know and all I need to know, and if this is a dream, I will kill the man who tries to wake me.” – from Game of Thrones
More Romantic Love Quotes for Guys
There is no shortage of romantic love quotes for him that will not only express your deepest love for your partner. They are not just to say ‘I love you’ but prove to him that you’re there, and you’re there for good, no matter how difficult life will be or how many hurdles you face. Because while there is no perfect person, there is perfect love, the kind of love that’s enduring and strong.
Related Reading: 121 Best Pick Up Lines for GuysView in gallery
These romantic love quotes for him are recommended for those in serious relationships – or headed that way!
68. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning, a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
69. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa
70. “Love is something eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent Van Gogh
71. “Listen to me, Mister. You’re my knight and shining armor. Don’t you forget it. You’re going to get back on that horse, and I’m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we’re gonna go, go, go!” – from On Golden Pond
72. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – Arwen from Lord of the RingsView in gallery
73. “I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe, and I don’t wanna miss a thing.” – Aerosmith
74. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman
75. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
76. “Come live with me, and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal brooks, with silken lines and silver hooks.” – John Donne
Funny Quotes to Send to that Humorous Guy You Love
Things can get a bit sappy really quickly when talking about love and feelings. But it doesn’t have to be! After all, if you’ve ever been in love, it’s not all about the perfect moments and deep conversations. Love can sometimes be complicated, messy, and, other times, very funny.View in gallery
These funny love quotes for him are a special kind of way to say how you feel while keeping things light.
77. “Love is a lot like a backache; it doesn’t show up on X rays, but you know it’s there.” – George Burns
78. “Love; a temporary insanity curable by marriage.” – Ambrose Bierce
79. “As a man in a relationship, you have a simple choice. You can either be right, or you can be happy.” – Ralphie May
80. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
81. “I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They’ve experienced pain and bought jewelry.” – Rita Rudner
82. “Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age – as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.” – Phyllis Diller
Even More Funny Love Quotes for Him
More funny quotes to send to the most special guy in the entire world that sums up how relationships are – not all sunshine and rainbows.View in gallery
These well-written love quotes about relationships keep things real, loving, and light, even with the ups and downs.
83. “The happiest marriage I can picture would be the union of a deaf man to a blind woman.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
84. “The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.” – Henry Youngman
85. “An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” – Agatha Christie
86. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.” – Joan Crawford
87. “I love you even more than I am annoyed by you. Which is a lot.” – Brighton Early
88. “I love you even when I’m really, really hungry.” – Holly Wood
View in gallery
Send this next one to him if you’re the kind of couple who just want to laugh harder together – or laugh at each other and your mutually satisfying weirdness!
89. “I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.” – by Frank N. Stein
90. “Marriage is not just a spiritual communion and passionate embraces; marriage is also three-meals-a-day and remembering to carry out the trash.” – Joyce Brothers
It’s the most loving way to tell him off when he always forgets to take out the trash no matter how many times you tell him to!
91. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
The next one is a lovely trick to subtly tell him to get you some chocolates!
92. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles Schulz
93. “It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.” — Bertrand Russell
Final Thoughts on Beautiful Love Quotes for Him
Although the feelings are there, sometimes it’s just hard to find the right words to express how much you care deeply for your significant other. If you are ever in need of a few romantic love quotes for him, then feel free to try any of the fantastic love quotes above.
Remember, you don’t need to wait for Valentine’s day or an anniversary just to send your special fellow something romantic. Love quotes for him are perfect any time of day or night.
Are you a romantic soul? Do you send your man special little love quotes for him through the day? What is the most romantic message you ever sent? How well was it received? The comments are open, and we would love to hear from you.