Are you looking to spice up your party nights? Then, pour the shots because we have a long list of Truth or Drink questions to stir everyone’s pot – or get everyone drunk!View in gallery
Question games are classic, whether you play with family members, friends, officemates, or one-on-one with your significant other. They are not only fun and designed to give everyone lots of laughter, but they are great for getting to know each other a little better.
But most of all, these games are perfect for unearthing secrets and untold stories that often lead to stories worth repeating for years.
Take Your Drinking Games to the Next Level
But Truth or Dares are so teenage years (unless you’re playing our Truth or Dare adult edition). We’re adults now and should do what adults do. That’s where a Truth or Drink game comes in, a pot-stirring game that’s great for two things – satisfying your nosy tendencies and downing a shot here and there.
Because let’s be honest. If you can do two things and get away with it, one is to dive nose-deep into everyone’s business, and two, drink away your inhibition without anyone judging you.
Here’s how the fun will go – you bring the drinks; we’ll supply the prying questions. Let’s go!
Before You Play the Game
For the uninitiated, playing Truth or Drink is very simple, which is fantastic because alcohol and a complex rule system don’t usually mix.View in gallery
What you need:
- At least two people. But the more is always the merrier. So, gather as many of your besties over.
- Drinks and shot glasses. You have plenty of choices, but vodka shots are a classic for drinking games. If you prefer gin or whiskey, you can play this game like Truth or Sip instead. That works too!
You can play this questions game two ways:
- One player asks a Truth or Drink question for the entire group to answer honestly. If they are too chicken to spill the beans, they take the shot. The player then gets to choose another player to ask the next question.
- One player asks a Truth or Drink question and picks someone from the group to answer it. They can either unleash their embarrassing or scandalous stories or grab a stiff shot. Then that person will be the one to ask the following questions and choose another player to answer, and so on.
It could be a yes or no question, but some may need the person playing to share the nitty-gritty details.
Warning! Things might get a little sillier or spicier, depending on what mood you’re going for in this game.
Ready? Grab your friends, pour the shots, get prepared for some brutal honesty or endless mind-blowing fun, and play responsibly!
31 Light Truth or Drink Questions to Break the Ice
Let’s start with something light and casual, a few relaxed, fun, and simple questions while everyone is warming up. These will make a great ice breaker for every type of party, occasion, or setting and will have everyone encouraged and warmed up to share before the “good” questions start coming.View in gallery
If you want, you can save and print this list of the best Truth or Drink questions clean edition. Also safe for work, mostly.
1. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
2. What do you say whenever you talk to yourself in the mirror?
3. Who was your first celebrity crush, and what attracted you to them?
4. What’s the most illegal thing you’ve ever done in your life?
5. Who is your favorite person in this room?
6. Who would you rather not be in this room right now?
7. Have you ever had a crush on someone much older than you?
8. What is the grossest thing you’ve done that you would be grossed out by if someone else did?
9. When did you have the best adventure of your life?
10. Who is your least favorite family member, and why?
11. What is the cheesiest pick-up line you’re planning to use the next time you meet someone you want to hook up with?
12. Do you ever lie to someone while at the church?
13. What is the shallowest reason you used to get out of a second date?
14. What’s the weirdest place you’ve ever had to go to the bathroom?
15. Have you ever developed inappropriate feelings for someone who is dating your friend?
16. Have you ever ditched someone on the first date?
17. Where did you last fart?
18. Have you ever purposely flirted with a friend to make their girlfriend/boyfriend jealous of your friendship?
19. What do you say is the most impressive thing about you?
20. What is the best moment of your life this year so far?
21. Would you ever hook up with someone twice your age?
22. What was the grossest habit you’ve had when you were a kid?
23. Would you rather cheat on your partner or help your BFF cheat on theirs?
24. What’s the secret you swore never to tell somebody else?
25. What do you say was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you that you have to lie about it because you’re too embarrassed to tell the truth?
26. Have you ever gone skinny dipping with a date?
27. What’s the biggest secret you’ve spilled because you’ve gotten so drunk?
28. Would you ever consider going to a nude beach?
29. What is a childish thing that you still do today?
30. How many of your exes’ numbers are still saved on your phone?
31. What is the guiltiest pleasure that even your closest friend doesn’t know about you?
21 Deep Truth or Drink Questions to Get to Know Someone Better
These are really good Truth or Drink questions to get your friendship and relationship to the next level.
Good Truth or Drink questions aren’t always about unearthing your friends’ embarrassing stories or their deepest, darkest stories. They can also reveal some deeper emotions, feelings, and motivations you may not have previously known, even about your closest friends.View in gallery
The following questions will not open up old wounds or ruin friendships. No one will be ugly crying, or unfollowing each other by the end of this game. After all, it’s meant to be fun and give everyone a great time.
Here’s a list of intimate Truth or Drink questions to ask your friends, colleagues, loved ones, or anyone you want to get to know better.
32. What was your last lie all about?
33. What is one thing that you’re glad your parents don’t know about you?
34. When was the last time you ugly cried in your room where no one could hear you bawling your eyes out?
35. What’s the biggest misconception other people in the office have about you?
36. What was the worst thing you have had to do but never regretted because you did it for a good reason?
37. Who is your strangest off-limits crush?
38. What do you say is the best thing about yourself?
39. What was your biggest regret last year?
40. Who has made you cry the most?
41. What is the biggest fear you have about this year?
42. If there is something you can change about yourself, what would it be?
43. What is your greatest fear when it comes to relationships?
44. Have you ever been fired from a job?
45. What’s your biggest insecurity?
46. What do your friends think is true about you but is a complete lie?
47. What was the most embarrassing truth that you’ve ever had to tell during a drinking game with friends?
48. Have you intentionally sabotaged your relationship?
49. What do you say is the biggest age gap you’d be okay having in a relationship?
50. What is your favorite drink while getting over a heartbreak?
51. Where do you see your life going?
52. What’s the worst part of your childhood that you wish you could go back and change?
30 Random Truth or Drink Questions
Our Truth or Drink questions party mode is filled with prying questions perfect for uncovering some wild party stories, embarrassments, and everything in between. But of course, while still being nice to each other.View in gallery
Fun is the name of the game! Will these random questions will pull the most laughter out of everyone in the room or pull out the most secrets?
53. What animal comes to your mind straight away when you think of me?
54. Have you ever blacked out after drinking more than you could handle?
55. Who do you say was the last person you stalked on social media?
56. Have you ever tasted your pet’s food?
57. What would you do if you knew your crush was a vegan but wore leather shoes for your date?
58. How many serious relationships have you ever had?
59. What is the most embarrassing music that is secretly your guilty pleasure?
60. What’s the riskiest thing you’ve ever done?
61. Where are you most ticklish?
62. Suppose you can go back to high school and make out with your crush. Where would you do it?
63. Have you ever stolen anything from the gas station?
64. What is one thing that would make you instantly swipe left on someone?
65. Have you ever accidentally sent an inappropriate text to a family member?
66. Have you ever cheated on someone or helped someone cheat?
67. Who would you instantly swipe right, someone with dreamy eyes or someone with a great smile?
68. What’s the drunkest you’ve ever been?
69. What is the most embarrassing photo of you that you actually think is kinda cute?
70. What is the last thing you searched on Google?
71. Out of everyone in the room, who do you think is most likely to spend a night in jail and why?
72. Who is the most annoying member of your partner’s family?
73. What is the most random thing that happened to you while at the mall?
74. What do you say is the most embarrassing story you have of a close friend?
75. If you’re having a date with your long-time crush and discovered they had bad breath, would you offer them a mint before making out, or would that keep you from having a second date with them?
76. What do you think is the worst habit someone can have that is an immediate dealbreaker to you?
77. Have you ever accidentally seen someone in their birthday suit?
78. Have you ever bribed a police officer?
79. If you have the chance to go back in time, what prank would you play on your teenage parents?
80. Has someone ever accidentally seen you naked?
81. What is your best friend’s most embarrassing moment that you swore you’ll bring to the grave?
82. Have you ever watched a movie rated higher than your age?
37 Juicy Truth or Drink Questions to Raise the Stakes
Whether you are looking for something playful but flirty or downright raunchy, these dirty mode Truth or Drink questions are going to be the ones for you.
A lot of fun. But a lot more scandalous. The name says it all – perfect mode to play Truth or Drink once everyone has allowed the alcohol to lower their inhibitions. Definitely not safe for work! Not safe for your deepest, darkest secrets too! But a great way to learn about someone on a whole different level.View in gallery
Get the fun started with the juiciest, dirtiest Truth or Drink questions. Or get the shots ready for those who don’t want to spill the beans!
83. Have you had a one-night stand?
84. Have you given anybody you’re not in a relationship with a lap dance?
85. Would you be willing to kiss your best friend on a dare?
86. Have you ever flirted with one of your friend’s significant others?
87. Would you consider making out with your high school crush today if in the room right now?
88. Have you ever touched someone’s butt “accidentally”
89. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done to get back with an ex?
90. Do you read erotic fiction?
91. What is the most attractive thing about the opposite sex that would forever keep you from batting for the same team?
92. Have you ever had a secret relationship with your friend’s ex-boyfriend/girlfriend?
93. Have you ever asked someone to take a dirty photo of themselves?
94. How many people in the room are you willing to kiss right now?
95. Have you been caught masturbating?
96. What do you think is your hidden talent between the sheets?
97. If you have to choose only one sex act you can do for the rest of your life, what would it be?
98. What’s the biggest secret you’ve ever kept from a partner but something you can share now because you’ve broken up?
99. Have you ever gone to a strip club?
100. Have you ever done it with someone in this room?
101. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done during a first date?
102. Have you ever been in a relationship with two different people at the same time?
103. Have you ever done it with more than one person?
104. How often do you do sexy times with your partner?
105. What is your favorite position besides being on top or bottom?
106. Which do you prefer, sweet and gentle or hot and heavy?
107. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told a partner?
108. Where is the weirdest thing someone has done to you during a sexual act that you actually really liked?
109. Have you ever thought of doing it with someone of your own gender?
110. Who would you most like to kiss in the room?
111. How many people have you bedded?
112. What kind of dirty photo did you last ask someone you were flirting with?
113. Where is the worst place you’ve ever kissed a date?
114. Who is the most inappropriate person you’ve ever hooked up with?
115. Who would you rather be, a porn star or a stripper?
116. Would you ever hook up with a boyfriend/girlfriend of anybody in this room?
117. How many sex toys do you have hidden somewhere in your bedroom?
118. Have you ever made out with a cute stranger in a bar as a dare?
119. Who is the most scandalous person you’ve ever done the deed with?
31 Spicy Truth or Drink Questions for Couples
Looking for unique date activities? Have a riveting one-on-one questions game with your boo. This Truth or Drink questions series is a mix of fun and flirty to dirty and kinky questions designed to spice up romantic evenings.View in gallery
This is not just any fun game for couples. Although it’s fun and will undoubtedly bring lots of laughter, this game can actually lead to plenty of insightful intel about your significant other. Or it can be endless foreplay.
Either way, let’s just dive right into it. Here are the top Truth or Drink questions for couples.
120. Have you ever intimately danced with someone during a girl/guy’s night out while you are still in a committed relationship with someone else?
121. What do you think makes a once healthy relationship go toxic?
122. Did you ever try secretly learning the password of your partner’s phone?
123. What’s the dirtiest message you’ve sent someone?
124. What is your secret fetish?
125. What is something that you would never give up, even for me?
126. Would you consider doing role play in the bedroom?
127. What was your last sexual fantasy?
128. What was something you did in the bedroom that you immediately regretted?
129. Do you enjoy dirty talk or not?
130. What is the wildest thing you’ve wanted to do in the bedroom but never had the chance to do it yet?
131. What is something that you never miss whenever I’m not around?
132. Have you ever cursed your partner’s family?
133. What do you say is the biggest pet peeve of your current partner?
134. What was the strangest thing you’ve ever done in the bedroom but secretly liked?
135. Have you ever faked it in the bedroom?
136. What was the first-ever lie you told me?
137. Do you think you’re the hotter one in this relationship?
138. What is your favorite part of your partner’s body?
139. What would you do if your mom caught you doing it with someone?
140. Have you ever done it with someone while thinking of somebody else?
141. What is something that you would willingly exchange me for?
142. What is the nickname you use in your head for me but has never actually called me in real life?
143. Which gift was the worst gift I’ve ever given you?
144. What are you more possessive about, me or our relationship?
145. What’s the dirtiest message you’ve ever received from someone?
146. Have you ever made out with someone of the same sex on a dare?
147. Which would you prefer, romantic sex or angry sex?
148. What hookup scene from a movie do you want us to recreate?
149. If you could cheat for one day without anyone finding out about your illicit affair, who would you cheat with?
150. Have you ever secretly read my texts over my shoulder?
Final Thoughts on Truth or Drink Questions
Truth or Drink is an incredibly enjoyable game for everyone unless you have plenty of skeletons in your closet.
Now, were these 150 Truth or Drink Questions crazy enough for a date night with friends or with bae?
The comments are open so don’t be shy. Are you ready to confess your truth or drink sins to us?. Have you played the game? What’s your favorite question from our list, or have we missed one that you love to pull out when it’s your turn to ask.