We dare you to answer these most revealing, funniest, and sauciest truth or dare questions ever! So come on, tell us the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
View in gallery
Truth or Dare Is a Classic Game for All Ages
You might not have played truth or dare in a while. However, I’m pretty sure you still know the rules – Truth or Dare is not an all-time classic party game for no reason!
But in case you fancy a refresher, there are only two options for this game – Truth and Dare. Simply go around your circle and ask them, “truth or dare?” If they choose truth, they have to answer your question – you’ll find plenty of that below. But if they choose to dare and opt out of making a confession, you dare them to do something. Again, there’s plenty of that too!
Related Reading: Best Would You Rather Questions
Now, for players who would opt to skip a round – how about putting them on clean-up duty after the party? But don’t forget to set the terms before starting the game. And there’s no reason to make things too pressured. A truth or dare game should be fun, after all.
Let the Truth or Dare challenges begin! Jump right to your favorite category of “Truth or Dare” questions:
- 35 Best Truth or Dare Questions for Friends
- 25 Funny Truth or Dare Questions
- 25 Embarrassing Truth or Dare Questions
- 28 Dirty Truth or Dare Questions for Adults
35 Best Truth or Dare Questions for Friends
Whether it’s a party or a sleepover with your mates, you’re going to need something fun and exciting to do. So why not suggest playing Truth or Dare? These game questions are destined to give you and your friends the laugh of a lifetime, and then some!
View in gallery
And if you can’t get together with loved ones and friends in person to play Truth or Dare, these Truth or Dare questions are still as fun over text as they are in person! To keep this fun game even more interesting, make sure your truth questions are a bit gritty that will test your friendship. Don’t be afraid to ask crazy questions and expect some interesting truths out of them.
1. What would you choose if you could eat only one thing for the next ten years?
2. Who is your secret crush?
And don’t name a famous person!
3. What’s the biggest secret you’ve kept from your parents?
4. When was the last time you lied?
5. Who’s the last person you stalked on social media?
And don’t say it’s your first celebrity crush.
6. What’s something that you would never do even if you got paid a million dollars to do it?
7. Share the details of your first kiss.
This can only run two ways – your biggest regret or the best thing to happen in your younger years!
8. What’s the longest time you’ve ever gone without taking a shower?
9. Name one thing you would do if you knew there would be no consequences?
10. Who would it be if you could trade lives with someone for 24 hours?
11. What is the most embarrassing excuse you said to get out of a date?
12. What is your biggest fear?
13. How many kids do you want?
This is a great one for when you’re playing in couples.
14. Which Disney character do you have a secret crush on?
15. Who would you call if you accidentally hit someone with your car?
View in gallery
16. Who in this room, from the opposite sex, would make a great best friend?
17. Who do you think is the worst-dressed and best-dressed person in the room?
18. Do you pee in the pool?
19. Who’s your favorite person, Mom or Dad?
20. What is your worst habit? Or your biggest pet peeve.
21. Who in the group would be the worst person to date?
They will definitely get the idea that you don’t want to get stuck with them on a deserted island!
22. Have you ever told a friend’s secret?
23. If you’re rescuing people from a sinking boat and you had to leave one person from this room behind, who would it be?
24. What was your first impression when you met your best friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend?
25. What is one thing that no one else knows about you?
26. Have you ever farted, and when people asked who the culprit was, you blamed someone else?
27. If you would trade a sibling for a million dollars, who would it be?
28. Have you ever lied to your best friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend because your best friend asked you to? What was it?
29. Who’s hotter, you or your best friend?
30. What is the worst physical pain you have ever been in?
31. What is the one song you could listen to on repeat and never get sick of?
32. If you had to eat the same meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
33. What would you do if one of your friends was cheating with your other friend’s girlfriend/boyfriend?
34. If the world ends today, and you could do anything you want (something that would most likely send you to jail), what would you do?
35. Which one of your friends would you want to be stuck on a deserted island with?
For this one, you need to keep in mind friendship, skills, abilities, potential companionship, and let’s be honest, if things get tough, cannibalism!
27 Great Dares for When the Truth Hurts too Much
When it comes to playing truth or dare, everybody knows that the dares are secretly the best part. Telling the truth is freeing, or whatever it is they say, but when you’re having a good time with friends, there is something far more alluring about dares. That applies to both taking the dare option and coming up with dares for your friends.
View in gallery
It’s a chess-like battle, do you keep your dare on the same level as those from before, or do you take the bold decision to raise the stakes? It’s a careful decision that can never be made lightly.
Just saying – none of these dares will send anyone to the emergency room or jail! But these will keep the room filled with roaring laughter, nonetheless.
36. Call someone on your contact list, pretend it’s their birthday, and sing them Happy Birthday to You.
37. Do 30 squats.
38. Prank-call one of your friends.
39. Eat a pickle.
40. Do a plank for a full minute.
41. Attempt a TikTok dance in the middle of everyone.
42. Drink a shot of any liquid chosen by anybody in the group.
43. Eat a tablespoon of chili sauce.
44. Describe each person in the room in just one word.
45. Share your dancing chops in the middle of the group.
46. Put five ice cubes in your mouth, but you can’t chew them. So just let the ice melt in your mouth!
47. Let someone draw a tattoo on your neck using a permanent marker.
48. Let someone give you a new hairstyle.
49. Eat a bite of a banana peel.
50. Serenade someone in the room.
51. Empty a glass of cold water (with ice!) on your forehead.
52. Bark like a dog for the next five minutes while the game continues.
53. Let someone in the room post a status on your social media.
54. Put a blindfold on and touch other players’ faces until you can figure out who’s who.
55. Read the last text you sent someone in the entire group.
56. Hand over your phone and let someone send a single text to anyone they want, saying anything they want.
57. Empty your bag to show everyone what’s inside.
58. Wear another player’s socks like gloves for the next ten minutes as the game continues.
59. DM your first crush on social media.
60. Put on your makeup like you usually do but without a mirror and leave it for the rest of the game.
61. Put on your best rock and roll face and play air guitar to the first song on your playlist.
62. Send a link to the last YouTube video you watched to five random friends on Facebook.
25 Funny Truth or Dare Questions
It is easy to forget that a game such as this is about having fun. However, as silly as it sounds, some of the best truths and dares that come up when playing are those designed to be funny rather than personal or embarrassing.
View in gallery
Truth or Dare is a game full of fun that will entertain everyone, even those too chicken to play! These questions will get the game going – designed to get the funniest and most unusual answers.
No age limit is necessary! This is the perfect mix of truth and dare questions for all ages. Kids, teens, and adults will get a good laugh from these.
63. Have you ever eaten your feelings?
64. Have you ever broken something inside the house and blamed it on your sibling?
65. What is the weirdest thing that nobody knows about your family?
66. Honestly, how many times do you shower in a week?
67. Have you worn clothes that weren’t washed?
68. Have you ever run out of toilet paper, and what did you do?
Just don’t tell us you had to use a sock!
69. Have you ever snooped to find what was inside your Christmas present?
70. What’s the longest time you’ve worn a ‘favorite’ outfit for?
71. What’s your favorite physical feature of yourself?
72. What is the worst joke you ever said to someone else, and they didn’t laugh?
73. Have you ever walked into a wall in public?
Glass doors count!
74. Have you ever peed or crapped in your pants since you were a child?
75. Do you lick your plate after you’re done eating?
76. What do you think of while sitting on the toilet?
77. How young were you when you had your first kiss?
78. What is your most awkward date?
79. What was your last dream?
Just choose – the strangest dream, funniest dream, or the scariest dream. But great details are well appreciated.
80. What photos or videos of you that you wish didn’t exist?
81. What is that one thing you find funny, but everyone else doesn’t?
82. Do you practice your pick-up lines in the mirror?
83. What is the most childish thing you continue to do today?
84. Name one item that you have an irrational emotional attachment to?
85. What is your (least) favorite swear word and why?
86. Would you run into a burning building to save your mother-in-law?
87. What’s the most trouble you have ever caused someone and gotten away with?
20 Hilarious Dare Ideas for Those Without Shame
Much like with the questions, if you take your dares to a funny level, then there is no end to the levels of hilarity that can be enjoyed. When playing with a group of friends, there is nothing better than cutting loose and just having a good laugh.
Related Reading: Best Never Have I Ever Questions
View in gallery
What are funny ‘truth’ questions without the ridiculous dares when they are too chicken to tell the truth?
88. Show the most unflattering selfie you ever took.
Bangs, braces, frizzy hair – we’ve been there at some point!
89. Let other players paint your nails.
With any color they want!
90. Tell jokes until at least one of the players laughs. The one who laughs first comes next!
91. Act out the funniest story you know.
92. Baby talk until the end of the game.
93. Sing every time you need to talk until the end of the game.
94. Call a family member and explain the rules of Truth or Dare without giving them an explanation. Then hang up!
95. Put lipstick on while wearing a blindfold.
96. Show your dancing chops to the song chosen by another player.
97. Go outside and hug all the trees in the backyard.
98. Sing with marshmallows in your mouth.
99. Take a silly photo of yourself and post it on your social media. And don’t erase it!
100. Keep water inside your mouth while other players are telling jokes and trying to make you laugh.
101. Try eating something while wearing a blindfold.
102. Draw something while wearing a blindfold. And let the others guess what it is!
103. Eat some crackers, then try to whistle.
104. Yell random things or exclamations until the game ends.
105. Spin ten times and try walking like a model on a runway around the room.
106. Eat something without using your hands.
107. Dance without any music.
25 Embarrassing Truth or Dare Questions to Make People Squirm
There’s no need to get too personal for your Truth or Dare questions and make everything depressing. Also, you don’t have to dip so deep to find those proverbial skeletons in someone’s closet.
Related Reading: Dig Deeper with the 21 Questions Game
View in gallery
Remember, the purpose here is fun, albeit with an embarrassing thing (or two) to dare them to do. This game shouldn’t end in tears (unless they are happy ones) or therapy!
108. What is your most embarrassing ‘accident’ in public?
109. Did you ever practice kissing in the mirror?
110. What’s something you’ve done to be one of the ‘cool’ kids?
111. Have you ever got caught doing what you shouldn’t? What was it?
112. Have your parents given you the dreaded ‘birds and the bees’ talk?
113. How many people have you kissed?
114. Do you secretly fancy any of your friends’ boyfriends/girlfriends?
Although you might not want to ask whose if you can’t handle the drama!
115. What is a rumor about you that your friends think isn’t true but actually is?
116. Have you ever lied about “getting it” with a girl/guy?
117. Whenever you fart, do you just sit there and pretend it wasn’t you or move away from it?
118. What was your best “the dog ate my homework” excuse to get out of a date?
Because we all have to come up with the best excuses to get out of the worst date ever. And fast!
119. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done in public?
120. How many stuffed animal toys do you still have?
121. What is the most embarrassing nickname you ever had?
122. What is your most embarrassing moment in the workplace?
123. Have you been caught checking someone out?
124. Have you ever asked a crush or friend on a date and got rejected?
125. What was the last thing in your search history?
126. If you have the chance to go back in time and erase one thing you did or said, what would it be?
127. Have you farted inside an elevator?That instance, when it was just you inside, doesn’t count!
128. If you could be invisible for one hour, what would you do?
129. What is that one thing in your morning routine that you don’t want anyone else to know, ever?
130. What is your biggest insecurity?
131. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
132. What’s the biggest lie you ever told and got away with?
21 Humiliating Dares that Push the Boundaries
When you get to the realm of embarrassing dares, the gloves need to come off. However, you also need to be prepared for the dares that may be sent back your way. Turnaround is fair play, especially in a game such as this.
View in gallery
You can’t have embarrassing truth questions without embarrassing dares – just in case they don’t want to risk telling the truth. Because let’s face it, we all have an embarrassing thing or two we don’t want other people to know!
These embarrassing dares are designed to get lots of laughs – but maybe not from someone doing the dare.
133. Like ten photos of your secret crush on Instagram.
Their Facebook posts work too.
134. Go outside, pretend you’re a wolf, and howl for 30 seconds.
135. Attempt to breakdance.
136. Film any kind of tutorial and post it on Facebook.
137. Go live on social media and read the back label of a shampoo bottle.
138. Take a photo of your elbow and share it on Instagram with a caption, ‘my favorite part of my body.’
139. Put all of your clothes on backward, take a selfie, and share it on social media.
140. Talk to a pillow and tell it what you have been dying to tell your crush for forever.
141. Describe what your crush looks like and have everyone guess who it is.
142. Perform a pseudo striptease to someone in the room. Keep going until they start laughing!
143. Make a silly face. Now, keep that until the end of the game!
144. Take a selfie with the next player and post it on social media along with a heartfelt, emotional caption of what they mean to you.
145. Share the last thing you searched online in the group.
146. Go to a random girl/boy in your contact list and ask them on a date.
147. Drunk dial your crush.
148. You don’t have to be drunk for this dare, however, if talking to your crush is your biggest fear, and if liquid courage is a must, then please do so!
149. Call up the last person you spoke to and tell them a secret.
150. Talk to yourself (like you did with your imaginary friend when you were three!), saying some embarrassing stories, for the next five minutes.
151. Read a private DM you sent out loud for everyone to hear.
152. Take a selfie with the toilet and share it on social media. And don’t erase it until after 24 hours!
153. Find the most unflattering picture on your phone and send it to your crush.
28 Dirty Truth or Dare Questions for Adults
Who says you can’t play fun games when you’re an adult. If you are willing to put aside any prudish ways and embrace the responsibility of being over the age of 21, then you can take truth or dare to some really interesting places. The adults only version of the game comes with some very … revealing questions that you might not be fully prepared to answer.
View in gallery
Playing truth or Dare games is not just fun. It can be spicy, sexy, and kinky if you’re playing it with a true veteran!
These flirty and saucy questions are a great way to ask friends, crush, and significant other things that you most likely won’t ask them on any typical day, even when you’re dying to know the answers. Now’s your chance!
154. For you, does size really matter?
155. What is the most public place you’ve done it?
156. What is your funniest one-night stand story?
157. Have you ever been caught in action? If so, by who?
158. Have you ever cheated?
159. What is your “most adventurous” bedroom experience, and with whom?
160. What would you rather have: angry sex or makeup sex?
161. Read one of your sexts in the group.
162. How many selfies have you taken while getting busy?
163. How often do you watch something naughty?
164. What is your secret fetish? Or a guilty pleasure?
165. Have you ever faked an orgasm? With whom?
166. What is the naughtiest fantasy you’d want someone to do with you?
167. What is the dumbest thing that comes to mind that you’ve ever done in the bedroom?
It doesn’t have to be in ‘the bedroom,’ though!
168. What are the three things on your sexual bucket list?
169. How would you describe sex with the last person you slept with?
170. What is the weirdest thing somebody has ever asked you to do in the bedroom?
171. Have you ever imagined having sex with your best friend?
Related Reading: Questions to Ask a Guy
172. What is your biggest pet peeve or turn-off in the bedroom?
173. What is the weirdest place you’ve ever been naughty with someone?
174. Have you ever given or been given ‘attention’ while driving a car?
175. What was the last spicy photo or video you sent someone?
176. Who was the last person you sent nudes to?
177. What is that one thing that embarrassingly turns you on?
178. Have you ever done it with people around but without them knowing?
179. Have you ever done it in a movie theater?
180. What is your go to song for getting in the mood?
181. Who do you think is the sexiest person in the group?
18 Saucy Dares for Truth or Dare After the Watershed
When you start playing the naughty version of this game, then you are best to have lubricated yourself up a little bit. No, we don’t mean that sort of lube, but rather a little bit of alcohol. When you take your dares to the Over-21 level, you will need to leave your inhibitions at the door and brace yourself for the worst you can imagine.
View in gallery
Here are some saucy dares for those who dare to play dirty!
182. Share your orgasm face with everyone in the room.
183. Make eye contact with someone in the room and moan for 15 seconds.
184. Drop an ice cube inside your pants.
185. Search the dirtiest thing you can think of on the internet and show it to everyone.
186. Post “I’m coming… I’m coming…” on social media and then post “I just came” a minute later.
187. Let another person in the room give you a back massage while you’re blindfolded.
If you liked it, you could kiss them afterward, but without taking off your blindfold yet!
188. Read aloud the flirtiest DM you ever sent someone.
Related Reading: Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
189. Suggest to your boyfriend/girlfriend/partner if you can bring a third person ‘the next time’ and record their reaction.
190. Pour your favorite drink on another player’s body and slowly lick it all off.
191. Do a sexy, seductive dance in the middle of the room.
192. Demonstrate your favorite position in the bedroom.
193. Whisper the naughtiest thing you can think of to five different people in the room.
194. Demonstrate how you like to get massages in a flirty voice to another player.
195. Scroll through your contact list, but make sure you have your eyes closed, pick a random person and text them, ‘I’m lonely.’
196. Text a random person with something super dirty ‘accidentally.’
197. Common’ feeling lonely today’ in one of your crush’s posts on social media.
That’s the single best way to get your crush’s attention.
198. Take a suggestive selfie with another person in the room and post it on social media.
199. Lightly trace your fingers over another person’s lips and moan for ten seconds.
Truth or Dare Questions: Conclusion
Truth or Dare games fit whatever’s the mood and whenever the mood strikes – something funny, or maybe a little embarrassing, or how about something saucy?
You should now have a list of the best Truth or Dare questions to play with friends, family members, or your girlfriend or boyfriend!
Now, go and arrange your get-together with friends and loved ones and have some fun. Because of how the game works, it could be played in-person, through text, or do a group call. Just remember to let us know how it went in the comments below!