By Kathryn Cannon Oct 13, 2021
How to talk to a girl
120 Questions to Ask a Girl
Questions like "What is your name?" or "When is your birthday?" are the obvious ones. Here's the smarter ones to help make a real conversation.
1. How do you celebrate your birthday?
2. Have you ever broken any bones?
3. Is there a book you could read numerous times without ever growing tired of it?
4. Would you rather spend the night playing video games or board games?
5. Where do you stand on the pineapple pizza discourse?
6. If you could go back in time, without changing the past, where would you go and why?
7. What’s your ultimate travel destination?
8. What is the most bizarre dream you remember having recently?
9. Do you ever make the first move?
10. Who is your celebrity crush?
11. What is your worst, yet most comical date experience?
12. What’s your most shameful experience involving a man?
14. What did you think of me the first time we met?
15. What do you find most attractive about yourself?
17. Do you cuddle in bed or immediately roll over to the opposite side?
18. Where should we go on our next date?
19. Are you close to your family?
20. How do you decompress after a stressful day?
See all the 120 questions we have for you at