If insult humor is your bag, then you’re in the right place. Let’s take a look at some of the best yo mama jokes ever told.View in gallery
Along with knock-knock jokes, yo mama jokes are a rite of passage that has to be traveled. For some that road is short, for others, it is a humor-filled goldmine that needs full exploration. We’re here to help you take the dive with this list of 45 funny yo momma jokes!
Yo Mama Jokes Are the Cornerstone of Teenage Comedy
First, you have knock-knock jokes and then you have the always-worth-a-groan selection of dad jokes. Following that, you hit adolescence and discover insult humor. The wonderful world that is filled with innuendo and rudeness.
At the top of that list sits yo mama jokes. The classic insult that hits home and attacks your opponent’s mother. The one figure in a man’s life who should never be brought into any argument. That’s what makes these jokes so funny. They offer a fantastic double punch that goes right for the jugular and almost always hits the mark.
To be sure, laying down good roasts is something of an art form, as the humor falls flat without some pain at someone’s expense. But at the same time, you want to evoke laughter as a reaction rather than anger, so read the room and tailor your delivery.
So brace yourself, pull your pants up and thicken your skin because we’re about to hit you with some of the best yo mama jokes that have ever been uttered.
9 Yo Mama So Fat JokesView in gallery
One of the all-time classic yo momma joke targets is weight. It’s not only an easy target, but it’s something that almost everybody can relate to. Combining mothers and fat-shaming in one joke is a double win that amplifies the offense. Ultimately this is the entire goal of this type of joke.
However, remember that while they are offensive, yo mama jokes are never meant to be intentionally cruel. They are jokes and should always be treated as such.
So, without further aplomb, let’s look at some of the best yo mama’s so fat jokes:View in gallery
1. Yo mama so fat when she got on the scale it said, “I need your weight not your phone number.”
2. Yo mama so fat when she tried to weight herself and the scales said “one at a time please.”
3. Yo mama so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and the damn thing’s still printing.
4. Yo mama so fat, and old, that when God said “Let there be light,” he was just asking her to move out of the way.
5. Yo mama so fat, that when she hauls ass it takes her two trips.
6. Yo mama so fat that her belt size is ‘equator’!
7. Yo mama so fat that her official job title is spoon and fork operator.
8. Yo mama’s so fat that even Dora don’t have time to explore her!
9. Yo mama’s so fat that when she walked past the TV I miss three episodes.
9 Yo Momma So Old JokesView in gallery
After weight, age is another classic target for any jokester. Combining age and insult humor together is a guaranteed way to get some laughs while making your target squirm.
While not technically an old joke, you could use age to make fun of someone having kids early with relative ease. Something like “yo mama’s so young people think she’s your younger sister.” However, for this post we will stick to the classics, because we want you to have a good basic arsenal of to mama jokes.
So, let’s dive right in and start hurling some insults at the older moms out there with these brutal yo mama so old jokes:View in gallery
10. Yo mama’s so old she has a picture of Abraham carved into her yearbook.
11. Yo mama’s so old she took her driving test on a triceratops!
12. Yo mama’s so old she helped write the ten commandments.
13. Yo mama’s so old she knew burger king when he was still a prince
14. Yo mama’s so old she washed up after the last supper.
15. Yo mama’s so old she still owes Moses money.
16. Yo mama’s so old she got sold while looking around the antique store!
17. Yo mama’s so old her driver’s license is written with Roman numerals.
18. Yo mama’s so old her first car was a chariot!
9 Classic Yo Mama Jokes That Never Fail to Get a ReactionView in gallery
When throwing around yo momma jokes there is so much room for you to experiment with different insults. The great thing is that unlike roasts, which need to be based in reality, yo mama jokes have no truth requirement.
It’s the act of insulting rather than the accuracy thereof. This means that nothing is off-limits, you can run with a yo mama’s teeth insult or maybe one on yo mama house. Each one is designed to cut deep and cut hard. Break them out when needed, but as always, watch out for the retaliation.
The sky really is the limit, and this is demonstrated in the following collection of funny yo mama jokes:View in gallery
19. Yo mama so stupid, she got locked in a mattress store and slept on the floor.
20. Yo mama’s so stupid, when they said, “Order in the court,” she asked for fries and a shake.
21. Yo mama so ugly, she made an onion cry.
22. Yo momma so ugly even hello kitty said goodbye!
23. Yo mama’s so stupid when thieves broke into her house and stole the TV, she chased after them shouting “Wait, you forgot the remote!
24. Yo mama so dumb she tried to eat Eminem!
25. Yo mama so ugly she went into a haunted house and the ghosts ran away.
26. Yo mama so ugly her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
27. Yo mama so dumb she thought Twitter was social media
9 Mean Yo Mama Jokes for the Best of FriendsView in gallery
While they may not seem it, yo mama jokes are best saved for close friends. They are a game of one-upmanship between cohorts. They are a slow decline into depravity, which is why they are so popular among the ranks of risque-loving young adolescents.
So the following collection of yo mama jokes is best saved for when you are several rounds deep and searching for the perfect blow to end the contest.
Nothing is off-limits by the time you’re here, so take off your gloves and prepare to go in for the finishing blow with these savage yo momma jokes.
View in gallery
28. Yo mama’s cooking is so bad even the homeless send it back.
29. Yo momma’s so ugly when she was born the doctor slapped her parents.
30. Yo mama so poor when she goes to the park, ducks throw bread at her!
31. Yo mama so dumb that she thought Dunkin’ Donuts was a basketball team!
32. Yo mama so fat, she left in high heels and came back in flip flops.
33. Yo momma so confusing even Scooby Doo can’t figure her out!
34. Yo mama so lazy she stands outside to let the wind blow her nose!
35. Yo mama so dumb it takes her twenty minutes to cook minute rice.
36. Yo mama so dumb she cooks her own complimentary breakfast.
9 The Perfect Yo Momma Jokes for Any OccasionView in gallery
You need to be a little careful when you break out the yo mama jokes. They are an acquired taste and it is very easy to either offend or simply make a fool of yourself should you pick the wrong audience.
That said, providing you know who you’re talking to and are in a good enough social position to get away with it, the following yo mama quips will have people doubled over in vulgarity-fuelled hysterics.
37. Yo mama so ugly that she has to trick or treat over the phone.
38. Yo mama so ugly that her portraits hang themselves.
39. Yo mama so ugly that the government moved Halloween to be on her birthday.
40. Yo mama so angry that McDonalds won’t even serve her happy meals.
41. Yo mama so dumb that she spent 5 hours starting at a glass of orange juice because it said ‘concentrate’ on the package.
42. Yo mama so fat that when she orders a fur coat an entire species goes extinct.
43. Yo mama so fat that she needs to take our group insurance when she travels.
44. Yo mama so fat when she goes camping, the bears hide their food.
45. Yo mama so old she remembers the dead sea when it was alive!
Final Thoughts on The Best Yo Mama Jokes
Some might say that yo mama jokes are cheap humor, but to many young adults (and even well-humored moms), they are comedy gold. They are where many funny people start experimenting with timing and delivery.
They are simply jokes, opportunistic, and designed to cause offense, but sometimes, that’s exactly the sort of laugh you want to have.
What are your experiences with yo mama jokes? Have you been on the end of many over the years? Perhaps you have a favorite that we’ve missed off the list. We love hearing from you, so hit us with your best in the comments.